Unexpected Visitor

*YouTube video by Chunky Mammal*
About a week passed and everything was fine then one day my mom called me into the kitchen I walked in to see tears streaming from her eyes I ran over to her "oh my God mom what's wrong?!" I asked her frantically she tried taking breaths but she couldn't she was crying hysterically I called the only person who had always been by my mom's side since high school Fp Jones he picked up "hello?" He said sounding as if he just woke up "Mr.Jones hi it's y/n" I said trying to stay calm "ah hey peanut what's up?" He chuckled a bit and asked he'd called me peanut since I was born I never knew why but I didn't mind "mom's crying hysterically and I don't know why I thought I'd call you considering how long you've known each other I didn't know who else to call" I said I started shaking a bit from anxiousness and worry "I'm on my way stay with her peanut" he said and hung up I hugged her and stayed by her "calm down mom everything is okay" I said in a calm voice Fp opened the door and walked in he ran over to me and my mom "peanut you don't need to see her like this go hang out with Jughead or sweet pea just go somewhere I got this" he said grabbing a cup of water and putting his arm around her "okay Mr.Jones" I said I grabbed my jacket and phone I walked out of the house and called sweet pea "hey princess" he said once he answered "hey babe um, where are you?" I asked him I was standing outside my house with my arms crossed "I'm at Jughead's place why is everything okay?" He asked he sounded slightly concerned "yes and no my mom was crying hysterically I didn't know why and Fp told me to go somewhere because I shouldn't see her like that" I said "you can come hang out with me and Jughead if you want we're just chillin" he said with a now more calm voice "okay thanks I'll be over soon, love you" I said as I started walking "I love you too beautiful" he said and hung up I put my phone in my pocket and got halfway to Jughead's place when I heard a familiar voice behind me "well well well" the voice said I stopped dead in my tracks as I heard the footsteps of the person I turned around to see my ex boyfriend Jackson he betrayed the serpents and became a ghoulie that's when we broke up he was always jealous of sweet pea and would sometimes hit me he destroyed my trust for almost everyone but sweet pea repaired it I thought Jackson was out of my life for good but I guess I was wrong "I thought you learned your lesson to not step foot back here Jackson" I said slightly backing up "you know I don't listen, and how can I stay away from that beautiful face and not to mention body of yours y/n" he said with a smirk "I'm taken Jackson fuck off, even if I weren't taken I wouldn't date you if you paid me to" I said rasing my voice a bit trying to get someone to hear me I usually wasn't afraid of people but Jackson was another story "where's this big bad boyfriend of yours? I don't see him y/n" he said inching closer to me I put my hand in the pocket my blade was in just in case I needed it "where he is is none of your concern" I said Jackson smiled a evil smile "oh but I believe it is y/n" he said and got in my face "because he's gonna wind up just like Chris" he laughed when he said that it's like something snapped in me I took my blade out and slashed Jackson's face straight across it took one of his eyes out I kicked him in the shin and punched him in the throat I knew he'd show up again and bring his friends since I did that but in that moment I didn't care I took out my pepper spray and sprayed him in the eyes he screamed in pain as I went off to Jughead's place when I walked in they could tell I had gotten into a fight sweet pea saw me and immediately ran over to me he heald my face gently "what happened!??" He asked alarmed Jughead walked over as well "did you get in a fight?" Jughead asked "yeah but I'm okay he didn't hurt me" I said looking at the ground sweet pea pulled me closer to him into a hug he held me tightly and I hung on to him "who was it?" He asked he sounded calm but I could feel his heart beat racing "J-... Jackson" I said nervously "Jackson!?! As in ghoulie ex boyfriend Jackson?!" He asked he was angry we could tell but he tried keeping his voice calm "yes but I'm okay babe really I am" I said still holding on to him "I thought that little fucker knew not to come back here" Jughead said sounding pissed off "I thought he did too" I said Fp came back to his house Sweet pea and Jughead explained what happened to him and he hugged me "it's okay peanut none of this is your fault you were protecting yourself" Fp said "go on home your mother needs to tell you something, Sweet pea walk her home would ya?" He said and sat on the couch "of course" sweet pea said he took my hand and walked me home "I'm staying with you tonight I'm not leaving until I know that fucker and his friends are gone for good" he said I smiled slightly at how protective he was "okay sweets" I said and jumped up and kissed his cheek sweet pea was way taller than me but I could jump pretty high we walked into my house to see my mother sitting on the couch she told us both to come take a seat so we did "y/n dear, there's something I need to tell you...your dad I found out today that isn't your real father" she said I was shocked "wait what??? Who is??" I asked honestly I didn't mind I hated my 'father' "your real father is..."
To be continued!!!