Mission

*YouTube video by RiverdaleEditsKJ*
"What should we do?" Jughead asked looking at me "we're getting him back Hiram messed with the wrong fucking serpent!" I exclaimed walking up to my room and shutting the door I knew we needed a plan so I started making one Sweet Pea and I were getting married in three days now and he's the love of my life I won't let Hiram take that away from me  not after all the shit we've been through together I stayed up until five and eventually passed out my lap top still open i woke up at seven and walked downstairs everyone was standing there in their serpent jackets "y/n we heard what happened and we're ready to help you" Cheryl said I smiled slightly and put my jacket on then showed them the computer we went to Hiram's house I walked in and saw Veronica standing there "Where is he?" I asked glaring at her "Downstairs with daddy but you won't get him back" she said smiling a evil smile "we'll see" I said walking downstairs as I walked into the basement I saw Sweet Pea tied to a chair he was cut and bleeding in multiple places he looked up as the door shut behind me his eyes widened a bit  "y/n what are you doing here?! He'll kill you" he said "I'm getting you out of here" I said and took out my knife cutting the ropes and picking the locks to the chains that were around him "let's go" I said and took his hand we went out the front door and saw Hiram and some of the people who worked for him "I warned you y/n I really did" Hiram said the two big guys that were beside him started getting closer to us when Cheryl shot them with her bow the guys fell forward and went unconscious "Go!" Cheryl yelled and shot Hiram in the back with an arrow Sweet Pea and I ran to the car and got in then Cheryl jumped in the driver's seat and drove us back to my grandma's house we got out and went inside I cleaned up Sweet Pea's wounds later that day my grandma walked into the living room where we were "y/n maybe you and Sweet Pea should move after the wedding out of Riverdale" she suggested "move? No way I'm not leaving the Southside" I said "you and Sweet Pea are having a baby y/n it's not safe here" my grandma said "Then we'll make it safe I'm not moving" I said "Alright" my grandma sighed and walked to her room a few days passed and it was the wedding day...
To be continued