Mr.Jones and Mr.Lodge

*Youtube video by x Hal.Edits x*
"Your dad is...y/n I don't know how to explain this to you...your dad is Fp but...Chris's dad is Hiram Lodge" my mom said my eyes grew wide as I stood up "WHAT?!?" I yelled "y/n I was young I was in high school I didn't..." She stopped "so you're telling me you fucked Hiram Lodge right and that was Chris's dad and his own father killed him???!!!" I started feeling faint but stayed on my feet "Hiram didn't like that Chris wouldn't leave us and join him he tried to force him and when Chris wouldn't do what he said he killed him" my mom said "So you knew why Chris died? And never told me? Why?!" I asked sweet pea pulled me back down to the couch gently and put his arm around me "I didn't tell you because I love you y/n and I don't want Hiram killing you too! I knew you'd go and try to get him arrested but y/n Hiram is very powerful you can't get into it with him" she said looking at me with tears streaming from her face I sighed and laid my head on sweet pea's shoulder I closed my eyes and just sat there thinking "darling...I know this is a lot to take in I'll give you some time" my mother said she patted me on my shoulder and walked to her room I looked at sweet pea "sooo...what the fuck do I do about this?" I asked him he looked into my eyes "what you do my princess is you be the badass sarcastic girlfriend I know and love and you beat Hiram Lodge's you beat Veronica's ass you beat everyone who had a part or knew about what was gonna happen to Chris ass you get Justice for your brother then you get a relationship with your real father and somewhere in that mix you forgive your mom because she just wanted to protect you" he said I smiled at him "God I love you" I said I giggled a bit and kissed him passionately he kissed back with that same passion he broke the kiss and looked at me again "oh and don't think you're doing this alone I'm doing it with you I gotta make sure my princess doesn't get hurt" he said and smiled I smiled back then I thought for a second "dude me and Jughead have the same dad so he's like...my half brother" I sorta laughed "wow I never expected that" I said sweet pea looked at me "well I'm dating one of my best friends sister... Nice" he laughed and kissed me again later that night I went to bed and sweet pea slept in my room with me I cuddled up to him and he put his arm around me holding me close to him I smiled knowing I was close to him made me feel safe and secure I quickly fell asleep and woke up the next morning to hear Fp and Jughead in my kitchen talking to my mom "You have to let me be a father figure to her Carla" I heard Fp say I heard a pan drop "Fp I've told you I don't know she's just a kid she's been hurt to damn much for her age" my mom said I stayed still and silent still cuddling Sweet pea who by my surprise was still sound asleep "I know she's been hurt Carla but she's my daughter too and I can't just not be in her life you know I'm not a dead beat ass like-" Fp was cut off by the sound of my mother's voice "Don't you dare say a word about Joseph Fp you have no right not in this house not at this moment" she said sounding angry I knew my mom's angry voice all to well but she seemed more hurt than angry Fp noticed my door was cracked open but didn't see me awake I quickly shut my eyes as he walked over and shut the door quietly it was now dark in my room except for the few lines of light peeking through my blinds I could still hear them in the kitchen talking about me talking about how Fp deserves a chance to be a father figure to me which he did but this made me wonder how many other things my mother had hidden from me.
To be continued!!!