Disaster outing

"Bella" "Bella,wake up",someone shook me by the shoulders furiously for god knows what reason. I sat up groggily to see my mother laughing at me and pinching my cheeks.

      Ugh,she does this all the time when I wake up, because she finds it cute. To me though I look like a monster straight out of bed. NO LIES.

      As I simply sat there sleeping she shook me once again only with more force. I gave her a questioning look and she sighed as if everything is obvious.

      "Geez,Bells,I can't believe you forgot. Aaron called me to wake you up",she said. Aaron?!Wha?Aaron,crap! How could I.....?

      I looked up to see the time and it showed 5 in the morning and we all promised to meet at the park nearby in half an hour.DAMN!! That's right. It was the winter holidays and we are going on a trip. We are a group of 5 friends but Aaron is my bestfriend. After all we've been friends since kindergarten and we still are to the point people think we are from the same family. Hahaha! But obviously his family is like my own family since they treat me like one and are all really lovely people.He has a little sister who he loves dearly.

      I was snaped out of my daze when my phone buzzed. AARON! I sent him a quick reply and grinned at my mother sheepishly. She laughed and went downstairs calling behind her back "Don't lie down again, Bells!!"

      I brushed and had a quick shower. I went through the closet looking for what to wear. I put on a skinny black jeans, a black shirt with white fur coat and my boots seeing as it'll be snowing soon. I pulled my hair into a messy bun,grabbed my bag and my purse which had my mobile. All set! As I went downstairs my mother made me eat some cereal with milk albeit forcefully. But that's my mother for ya!

      I ran out of my house with my bags and ran straight into my friend Aaron. We have the same black eyes and black hair except that he had it cut short. This is another reason we were thought of as family.

      I looked up smiling sheepishly and he sighed. "You still haven't changed after all these years, Bells".

      "Well,do you want me to?!"I asked in a teasing tone which he quickly denied and said in a serious tone"Don't you dare. It'll be no fun"
And we both burst out laughing.

      We were heading towards the park and I was telling him about the Be my princess route I was playing the previous night. As weird as it seems we listen to each others ramblings no matter the subject. So I made him play every route.

      Caught in my fantasy I slipped on the snow from previous night taking him with me and we made a face plant. Great. Just Great!

      As I tried to get up I couldn't and felt like I was floating. I felt like I could see stars around my head but I was still floating. Then everything went still and black.

      When I came to I felt very comfortable. I tried to open my eyes but my head hurt like hell.

      "Ugh...."

      "Guys she's waking up",someone said. I don't recognize the voice. Someone shook me and I forced my eyes open to see .....