Truth found

"So this isn't just a dream" I said resigned.

        Aaron gasped. "You don't mean...?"

        "I do. After all, we're in Noble Michel with the six princes." I sighed.

         "Since you could figure out where you are, would you care to introduce yourselves?" Someone asked. I turned to see it was Wilfred.

          "My apologies. I'm Isabella Meinhalt. And this is my friend."

           Then Aaron stepped up. "I'm Aaron Richards. We were on our way for an outing. Some stuff happened and were here now though we have no idea how".

           "He's right. That's what happened".

         "So can we take it as you were lost dear, somehow?" Edward said kindly.

         "In a way,yes! You could say that!!" I answered.

         Then Glenn spoke up. "Where exactly are you from? You sounded like you know about us".

         "Hmm..." I looked to Aaron. He then sighed and spoke up.

          "We're here now. Might as well say it" I nodded and he continued. "Well, you see, this might sound insane but that's the truth. We are from a DIFFERENT DIMENSION".

         Roberto looked shocked and squeaked. "What do you mean 'DIFFERENT DIMENSION'?".

        "Just what it means. Like time travel I guess" Joshua looked at me and I nodded smiling.

        "More or less, Joshua! You're right." He smiled at me and looked rather proud.

       "Hmph. Like that's reasonable", snorted Keith.

       "If you would rather not believe it why don't you try to explain it with all that high and mighty brain of yours, Keithster". I smirked at him and he glared at me.

        "Hohoho! It sounds like everyone in here is having fun. Is the young lady awake yet?!" Said the elderly man with long grey hair and a long grey beard. Nobel Michel!The princes all bowed.

         "Yes Lord Nobel. I am Isabella Meinhalt and this is my friend Aaron."

         "Aaron Richards"

          Aaron bowed and so did I. Nobel Michel laughed like a child and said cheerfully. "No need for the formalities dear. You can call me Mike". He smiled at me.

          I smiled back. "So Mike it is. And you can call me Bella".

         "So my dear,if you'd follow me. You too young men". Mike gestured for us to follow him and left the room with Zain in tow. Me and Aaron with the princes followed Mike and found ourselves in a throne room.

          I thought the room I woke up was beautiful enough but this is on a whole another level. It had tinted windows through which sun light danced into the room in rainbows. The crimson carpet was so soft you could sleep on it. There was the throne on the Dias unlike anything. Myself and Aaron stood in awe until Mike spoke up.

        "So my dear Bella, Aaron,how do you like the palace?"

        "This is the most beautiful and magnificent thing I've ever seen." I said honestly. "Yes,my lord!It almost seems magical I can't believe it". Aaron chimed in. Mike laughed.

       "My,my! You're two kind souls, aren't you?!" Mike chirped. Then his eyes turned concerned. "I know you can't go back to where you are from. At least for a while. How do you like to stay here?"

       I was on cloud nine and seeing the grin on my face Aaron smiled sheepishly toward Mike.

        "Someone is feeling shy" said Roberto as he flung an arm over Aaron's shoulder. "Or I should just invite them to Altaria" He announced gleefully. Mike laughed again.

        "Hohoho! Not a bad idea" Roberto grinned.

         Then Mike turned serious and told everyone that he wishes to speak with us alone. Everyone except Zain left. Then Mike began speaking with a solemn gaze.

        He beckoned Aaron to come forward and took his hand.

       "Aaron, you've grown into an amazing young man as I can see. Though it's a bit early I want you to know that you to know that you are a part of this world. You as well dear Bella". A small knowing smile graced Mike's lips as he looked at us both tenderly. We both gasped.

        "Whatt?!"