A Sudden Invitation

As we entered the dining hall together all the princes including Ron stared up at us in shock. Well,that's to be expected considering what happened yesterday. But I didn't want this to be an awkward breakfast so I greeted them cheerfully.

      "Hey guys,Good morning!"

      "Morning Bells! You seem happy today" said Robbie with a grin on his face. All the princes smiled at me.

      "I am", I said with the smile still on my face. The guys looked at each other knowingly but didn't say anything. I sat at the same spot beside Ron and Keith sat to my right.

      "Oh Ed!Thanks for the rose tea! Zain told me you asked him to prepare it. It really helped and it was the best", I said happily and he smiled.

      "Oh my!I'm grateful to have the thanks of such a beautiful rose and I'm sure the roses back in Charles are glad to have made you smile." Said Edward always the poet.

      Then we were eating silently which felt awkward at its best and I searched for anything to say and so did the others. Then Ron spoke up suddenly.

      "So Bells, shall we all go into the town today?"

      "Yay! We have the day off too so it'll be great Ronykins. What ya say guys?" Roberto exclaimed and I giggled.

      "Yes. We should show the flower fairy around the town" Edward smiled.

      "Not a bad idea",Joshua agreed.

     "I must say", Glenn added softly.

     "It'll be change of pace for all of us and Bells and Ron could use a bit of stroll",Wilfred stated with his calm demeanor.

      Now we're almost finished with breakfast and the only one to be silent was Keith. Is he still upset? Everyone was looking at him to which he seemed completely oblivious. I leaned toward him and said.

      "Keith, are you not going?" I said concerned and he snapped out of whatever he was in and blinked up at me.

      "Y-yes,of course I'm going!", I looked at him puzzled and he sighed softly and smiled at me apologetically. "Sorry,I had lot on my mind."

      I was still not convinced but just decided to go along with it. Since he didn't look like he would talk about it but at the same time he seemed restless to say something. So I marked in my mind to ask him about it later.

      Then we were set about going out and Zain drove us to a nearby lake. The whole way there Robbie looked like he would burst with excitement and the princes were chatting pleasantly. Ron easily made friends with them and I was really happy since it's always only us. But Keith would react now and then but something seemed....off. The princes were in their casual clothes and were wearing glasses. But since the number of people there were very sparse we didn't have to worry. So we somehow convinced Zain to go back saying we'd call when we're done. He reluctantly agreed.

      As soon as Zain was out of sight Robbie pulled me by the hand.

      "C'mon. Don't just stand there. Let's all splash around for a bit. It's been such a long time. What with Al always two feet behind" he pouted and everyone laughed.

      "Who's Al Robbie?"

      "He's Roberto's personal butler and former tutor. Well he's the most scariest butler" Wilfred chuckled.