Apology

We roamed around the garden but Keith wasn't there. Oh boy! I guess I should apologize. I mean I barely know him and yet treated him like that. Since he wasn't in the garden Roberto suggested we go look for him in his room.

      I apologized to the princes first. I really felt bad. "Sorry guys. I didn't think he'd be this hurt. I just did what I usually do to people who treat me that way. Though I should've thought better of it considering we didn't even know the other. I'm extremely sorry for hurting your friend." I bowed low. Glenn sighed placing a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Bells. We're not mad at you". He smiled kindly and I forced a smile. Ron place a hand on my head and smiled faintly as if to tell me it's fine.

      Roberto pulled me along all the way to Keith's room along with the princes and Ron. He knocked on the door but there was no answer. So he called out. "Keith, it's us. We're coming in".

      "I know you brought that little wench with you. Just get the hell away from here. I don't want to see anyone". An irritated voice shouted and I froze. He could have a bad mouth but he has no right to call people that just because he's a prince. Just screw him. Shit!This is what you get for thinking of apologizing.

      I turned without looking at anyone and hurried away not wanting to stay there. I was furious. Ron hurried after me without a word leaving five shocked princes in their wake.

      As we walked down the hallway Ron spoke up. "Bells,you wanted to apologize and that's all that matters. How he behaves defines him and not you." He patted my shoulders.

      I smiled faintly. "Sorry Ron. I made you feel bad. And Thanks".

      "Don't be. I know how you can get." He really proved at that moment he knew me well enough like I know him. Thinking of this I smiled naturally. Then we had a stroll through the gardens laughing at everything we did since we we're children. Then we both went back to our rooms to rest a bit. 'I'm glad my best friend is here too' I thought as I fell asleep.

Keith's POV:

      I was going down the hallway to get some files since we didn't bring the butlers this time and Zain was out on some business. "Such a pain in the ass", I muttered as I walked past the garden when I heard a low thud. Curious I went in the direction of the sound and saw a girl passed out on the ground with winter clothes. For a moment I didn't know what to do but then I regained composure and walked up to her and kneeled down beside her. She was motionless so I lightly slapped her cheek. Still no movement. Panicking I felt her breathe on my fingers and sighed in relief. Then I scooped her up in my arms and carried her into an empty room and laid her down. I was about to head out to call some maids when the door burst open and in came the other five princes.

      "Oh Keithster! I saw you carrying a girl down the hallway. Why didn't you tell us?!" Roberto pouted like an annoying kid. Tch,he never did know when to shut up.

      "What happened to this little moon fairy"Edward said. He just never knows when to be all poetic.

      "Looks like she's passed out." Joshua said calmly. "Might need some first aid",Glenn added. Sometimes I like these two for getting straight to the point.

      And there is Wilfred with calculating eyes. You never know what's in that little mind of his. As I was thinking these the girl stirred.

      Roberto shook her and she blinked. Then she looked around to go back to sleep thinking this a dream. Just what the hell is she saying?!