Fight

Fight

"I can't believe we're graduating." Eren mused staring off into space. A proud smile lighting his face, I smiled and gave him a quick high-five, everything that we've done in the past five years had trained us for this moment. We fought hard to make it this far many had to quit but the ones that stayed are devoting their lives to whatever cause that'll help with humanity's existence. Weather it would be to protect the people or -the king- or joining the Scouting league they all did something to benefit others.

We had one final lesson and for that there was a guest from the Survey Corps coming into teach us. No one was sure what the lesson was but it seemed to be important to our training. We'd be graduating in less than a month, time here seemed to go so quickly I remember like it was only yesterday that the wall was taken by the colossal and armored titans. Hard to believe I was only 13 when it all happened three years older than Eren, Mikasa and Armin now I'm an adult 18 years of age.

"Alright kiddies line up!" Keith shouted interrupting my thoughts, jumping I stood up and took my place beside Eren. "You have two choices on the activity today both will be useful so choose wisely. You can train to advance your fighting skills with our guest or you can learn battle strategies with me! Line up on my right for the first choice and line up to my left for the second." Without further instruction everyone began to split.

Marco, Jean and Sasha grabbed me and dragged me to the right quickly followed with Connie dragging Armin, and Eren running over with Mikasa. I guess we were learning how to fight... But who was teaching us? "Everyone shut up and listen!" A male voice called, I looked around but didn't see who was speaking until the trainees moved aside.

I gasped that face it was so familiar... And that voice it reminded me of someone a long time ago, he was to far away to see what his face looked like. He wore a green cape attached around his neck with the Survey Corps symbol attached to the back I couldn't help but gaze longingly at it as it swayed effortlessly in the slight breeze. He stepped closer to where I was standing his eyes locking on mine for a brief moment and recognition clicking in his eyes. Who was he? Think Elizabeth! "You..." He announced pointing at me, all eyes turned to me some nervous others in awe. Without speaking he turned his pointing hand up and motioned me towards him with his index finger.

Why does he want me? Why am I so nervous? I gulped and took a shaky step forward my eyes locking with everyone around me, Eren had his mouth open slightly even Mikasa looked shocked. Do they know who this dude is? I walked the reset of the way looking at all the people around me still looking shocked.

I finally came face to face with the stranger, he seemed a lot shorter than I first expected. The top of his head barely brushed my chin, then again I was tall. "What is your name?" He asked in a bored tone crossing his arms over his chest.

"E-Elizabeth sir Elizabeth Mayflower." I addressed fidgeting nervously under his intense stare. How is someone so small so intimidating? His look intensified as he studied me watching my every move.

"Your a fighter." He assumed stepping around me his arms held behind his back as he began to circle me. I felt my heart racing in my chest, my eyes scanned the crowd nervously locking with Annie's. She had an intense look on her face watching the man and me closely, she stared at me for a moment before shifting her gaze to the solider. Her expression changed after a while and she gave me a nod. I didn't know what she meant by that until I felt an arm collide with my breast bone and a foot sweep swiftly under my legs kicking them from under me. A rush of air left my lungs when I landed flat on my back.

I glared up at the short bastard, making eye contact for a few seconds once his eyes left mine he turned and addressed the crowd of astonished trainees. "Rule number one! Always be prepared!" I wanted to leap up and smack the short out of this guy. Who does he think he is? I stood up and glared down at him, his bored eyes going blank once again. "You may return to your spot Miss. Mayflower." My teeth clenched and I spin sharply my fist clenched.