F O R T Y - O N E

jungkook walked towards bts' dorm, as rain started to pour down heavily.

taehyung.

jungkook couldn't help but cry while he thinks about taehyung.

surely enough, taehyung already knew about the rumor. will he listen to jungkook?

jungkook stopped in front of bts' dorm, looking at the door. there was no sign of bts inside.

he sighed and bit his bottom lip.

-----

"oh jeez, it's raining hard tonight." seokjin commented, looking outside the window.

"let's make hot chocolate when we arrive!" jimin suggested, hand intertwined with yoongi's.

"that sounds great!" hoseok beamed.

while everyone is being loud and happy, taehyung who's usually the loud one, is silent.

he was silently staring outside the car window, eyes red and puffy due to crying.

"taehyung, i'm sure jungkook didn't mean for that to happen." yoongi said to taehyung, earning a pinch from jimin. "ow! what? i was just saying."

"i don't want to hear his name, hyung." taehyung said, his voice cracking.

as sejin drove towards their dorm, namjoon noticed a figure in the distance.

"oh? jungkook?"

everyone turned their heads to the figure, except for taehyung who's mind is somewhere else.

sejin parked the car as everyone grabbed an umbrella.

"taehyung!"

taehyung looked at jimin who called out his name.

"he's here."

taehyung's heart is about to burst. he wasn't ready to see him. not now.

as they got out of the van, jungkook slowly walked towards them.

"t-taetae..." he called out.

the silver haired man continued to walk towards their dorm, completely ignoring jungkook.

"tae, wait—" jungkook grabbed taehyung's arm, causing him to stop walking.

"jungkook, let go." taehyung coldly said. 

sadness clouded jungkook's features. he thought taehyung won't believe the rumors. he thought wrong.

"i want to talk to you,"

the rest of the bts and their manager decided to go inside to give taehyung and jungkook some privacy.

"i said let go!" taehyung pulled his arm away from jungkook's hold. "i don't want to talk to you."

"why? is it because of those rumors?!" jungkook let tears roll down on his cheeks.

"yes! it fucking is!"

"it's just a rumor! why would you believe that?!"

"because i saw the picture! you were kissing him!" taehyung clenched his fist. "is that what you were doing while i was gone?"

"what?! no! i only love you taehyung and you know that!"

"i don't even know if i can believe what you're saying anymore." taehyung turned his back on jungkook. "please just leave jungkook."

"taehyung—"

"leave. leave right now."

with tears in his eyes, jungkook walked away, glancing at taehyung once more.

seeing that the older went inside their dorm, jungkook left with a broken heart.