NEW YEAR SPECIAL

"Three, two, one..."

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

"Kangmin, happy new year!!" Youngjae shouted behind the younger while jumping.

Kangmin jumped and clutched on Jisung's arm. "Hyung! You scared me!"

Yoongi and Jimin held hands and kissed each other. Making Daehyun and Seokjin cover Kangmin and Jongup's eyes.

"Close your eyes, it's not for you."

"Why me too?" Jongup asked Seokjin.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were a baby." Seokjin laughed at himself.

Youngjae snickered as he grabbed a glass of wine. "Auntie, happy new year!" he shouted, smiling at Jungkook's mom.

"Happy new year, Youngjae!" jungkook's mom smiled back.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook stood side by side, holding each other's hand and admiring the fireworks.

Taehyung gently placed his head on Jungkook's, smiling. "I'm happy that I get to spend another year with you, bunny."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked into each other's eyes, clearly in love with each other.

Jungkook leaned forward to kiss Taehyung's nose. "Not just a year, but a lifetime, baby."

Taehyung's boxy smile made Jungkook's heart melt.

"I love you, Kookie."

"I love you too, Taetae."

Their lips met and their hearts knew that they are both destined for each other.

"OH MY GOD, HOSEOK JUST FELL IN THE POOL!"

--

(A/N: EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 💜 THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT LOVE YOU)