5- Meeting the Princess

Marinette sighed. She was currently trying to decide which dress to wear for a fancy lunch the class were having at the palace. The girls were all just waiting on her

"Marinette! Just wear the pink one!" Alya said

She climbed into the dress and quickly put a small bit of mascara on

She climbed into the dress and quickly put a small bit of mascara on. The girls, well almost all of them squealed. 

"Marinette" Rose shouted "You look soooo cute!" 

"Yeah, Yeah She looks great, now let's go!" Chloe said. Marinette grabbed my purse that Tikki was currently hiding in. They all made our way to the reception where the boys were waiting.

Adrien's POV 

The girls really were taking their time. 

"I swear these gir-"I began before Kim put his hand over my mouth. 

"Excuse me? That's considered quite rude!" I continued to go on about how disgusting it was.

"Dude, Shut up, You may not know, but the girls have already gone out onto the bus" Nino said laughing.

"When did they do this?" I said walking out of the hotel

"As you were arguing with Kim about how un hygienic it is to put your hand on someone elses mouth" He laughed. I got on the bus and sat down across from Nino which just happened to be next to Alix. 

"Uh Hey Adrien?" She said,

"Um yeah?" 

"Kim's sitting there" I frowned

"Ok" I moved to the seat in front which was next to Marinette. We talked for a while before we arrived at the castle. 

After Mrs Bustier and one of the guards went over ALL the rules we got off the bus. 

No ones POV

After the guard lead them off the bus, Marinette was getting really nervous. She had to make sure no one in the public gardens saw her or even heard her. 
"Um Mrs Bustier? Will the king and queen be there?" Adrien asked

"Unfortunately not today" She says 

"Maybe the Princess will?" Alya says winking at Marinette "Although the princess has never shown her face" 

Marinette rolled her eyes 

"Not a fan of the princess?" Kim said nudging Marinette, she just frowned. 

The class walked into the castle and all sighed dreamingly. Well all except Marinette. She was gone. She had gone to change into a new dress so she could surprise the class. 

"Seriously Tikki. I hate Alya for this" She said into her purse. 

Tikki giggled,

"You'll just have to lie as to why Marinette wasn't there!" 

She changed into a long pink dress and did her hair and she also put on a mask:

Marinette walked with grace and elegance into the castle dining room where the class were currently sitting. The all stared in awe. All the class stood up and bowed. 

"Oh no need for that silly stuff, just treat me as you would a friend" Marinette said sitting down at the top of the table. 

"So, Can you all introduce your self and tell me a bit about you?" She asked. The class went down the line,

"Hey I'm Kim and I like running" 

"I'm Alix and I'm better at running than Kim" Marinette laughed at their competitiveness. 

"I'm Mylene and I like to help animals" 

"I'm Rose and I like helping people!" 

"I'm Max and i like maths" 

"I'm Sabrina and I like Chloe" 

"I'm Chloe and I'm better than all these people" Marinette almost burst out laughing but quickly stopped herself,

"I'm Nathaniel, I like to draw" 

"I'm Nino and I like to DJ"

"I'm Alya and I LOVE ladybug!" She winked

Marinette giggled

"I'm Adrien and I like to Model?"

She stared at the blonde boy, she knew he hated it. 

"Well, Its very nice to meet all of you, unfortunately I have a very important meeting about my coronation, which I hope to see you all at" 

Marinette made her way to the exit before someone shouted, 

"Wait! Where's Marinette?" 

"Isn't she the one with the blue pigtails? I bumped into her and accidentally dropped my juice all over her so I told her to go choose an outfit from my room" Marinette quickly lied before exiting the room and running to quickly appear as Marinette. 

"Tikki! Being a princess is too hard!" 

The bluenette quickly changed into ANOTHER new outfit before joining the class again.

Sorry this is short, I'm just really struggling with some things right now! I'll update when I can!