6- Confused Classmates

No ones POV

Marinette walked back into the castle dining room wearing one of her other dresses.

"Hey Marinette! Come sit with us!" Alya shouted,

Marinette made her way over to them and sat in the seat that "the princess" was originally in.

"Wow! I cant believe you get to wear one of the princess' dresses'" Rose squealed.

Marinette laughed before ordering what she wanted to eat. The class all talked about how excited they were for the coronation, Marinette only nodded in agreement.

"Man, if you hated the princess before, you must hate her even more for spilling that drink on you" Kim said to Marinette, the class just stared in shock.

"Why would you hate her? shes really nice!"

"Seriously! Why aren't the guards escorting her out of here! Listen Mari-Trash the princess and me are besties and I will kill you!"

That got the guards attention, they all knew I was hiding the fact I'm the princess.

"請不要使用這種卑鄙的語言"

(I think that roughly translates to what I mean, my Chinese isn't that great)

"That translates to 'please don't use such vile language'" Adrien said glaring at Chloe. After a very awkward lunch they made their way back to the hotel.

"Oh, I forgot my dress at the castle! Alya will you come with me?" Marinette lied.

Alya giggled before grabbing Marinette's hand and running into the castle. The class were left very very confused. After they got back to the castle they all sat in the boys room.

"Marinette has been acting weird? Don't you think?" Alix said,
"Shes always weird" Chloe laughed. The class frowned, but they did agree with Alix, Marinette had been acting a little different.

"Maybe that ex from the airport has been harassing her or something?" Nathaniel suggested. Adrien was getting jealous of this 'ex'.

'I don't like marinette! I like ladybug' He thought. Nino snapped him out of his inner argument, "Hey dude you okay?"

The class laughed, "Oooo is Adrien Jealous!!" Ivan teased. He just laughed and shook his head.

Sorry its short I'm just very busy with school atm!