Alternative ending

After the coronation had finished the class, including Marinette, made their way back to Paris.
Right now Marinette and Adrien were sat in Adriens room. Adrien stared at his girlfriend from across the room, right now she was sketching some designs in her sketchbook.
"Hey princess, these are really good!" He said kissing her head. She giggled and thanked him, he lay down on this bed next to her and pulled him down beside her. " I love you sooooo much" He said kissing her all over her face. She tried to push him off her but he was too strong, "Well princess, I guess you're under Agreste for not kissing me back!"
She groaned and kissed his lips, he grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his.
"I love you Adrien" she moaned as he was currently sucking her neck leaving hickies behind.
Let's just say they got very busy that night, but neither of them would ever regret it.

When the two woke up the next day, they had school so they both got ready and left the houses, forgetting about the hickies all over them. They say down in their seats and students started to pour into the room.
"Oooo Guys look" Kim shouted "Marinette and Adrien did IT last night" the class laughed and started making jokes.
Adrien blushed but Marinette only smirked, "That's no way to speak to a princess and a prince, Kim is it?"
That left the class in laughter forgetting about what Kim had just said.
Marinette was happy, she had everything she needed. She got a happy ending, one that she most definitely deserved.

Hi! Please please please go check out mochilover24 ! They're writing an amazing taekook fic (titanic) and it's so good!!!!! Please read!!