8- Jealous Agreste

Marinettes POV

When I woke up i saw that no one else was in the room so I just started getting ready, I asked Tikki to choose my outfit while I hoped into the shower and let the water run as I thought about the boys I liked. I still had feelings for the boy who showed me true kindness in many ways, of course that was Adrien but seeing my childhood best friend, Bing again made me wonder if I liked him too. But then there was also Chat Noir, My flirty, goofy and dorky partner, who sometimes dropped by to see me.
I shook my head and finished in the shower, when I got out I saw this \/

I smiled, before quickly drying myself and getting into it. I left the hotel room and made my way to where everyone ate breakfast. It was almost 9am so everyone should have been eating by now. I opened the door and sure enough I saw everyone sat in groups at the different tables. I looked around for Alya and made my towards her after I finally found her. She was sat at a round table with Adrien and Nino. I sat down and began to look at the menu.
"Hey Girl! You look cute!" Alya said giving me a side hug. Adrien just nodded in agreement and Nino just laughed.
"No but seriously, this outfit is adorable! Who chose it for you!"
I laughed and said that it was a friend that chose it before a member of staff came and asked for my order.

After breakfast we all went into the lobby as we waited for our tour guide to come, when I saw bing walk into the hotel I squealed and ran to his side giving him a huge hug.
"Jeez Butterfly! I saw you like yesterday!" I just groaned and told him that it was too long.

Adriens POV

When I saw Bing walk into the room I almost used my cataclysm on him there and then. When I saw Marinette hug him I let out a growl. Nino put his hand on my shoulder while trying to hide a laugh.
"Dude, you got it bad!" He said under his breath so only I could hear. I just shrugged him off as I watched Bing flirt with Marinette.
I really liked Marinette, I mean who wouldn't. She's funny, nice, generous, pretty, selfless, she had the most gorgeous bluebell eyes and those adorable freckles that looked as if they had been perfectly painted on her face. She was honestly the work of god.
But then there was Ladybug, my confident, sassy partner. But M'lady and my princess are two different people and I really couldn't choose.
"Can we leave now?" I snapped. The class stared at me as I just walked away and climbed onto the bus. I sat down and took out my phone and put on a song. To say I was jealous was an understatement. I was about to fucking kill Bing.
"Hey Adrien, are you okay?" Someone said making me jump. I looked and saw Marinette staring at me. I just nodded and continued to listen to my music. "You kind of seem a bit odd today, I mean, not in a r-rude way or anything but I just want to let you know you can talk to m-me"
I gave her a smile and told her that I was okay and I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She laughed a little but I wanted to hear more so I started to tickle her, there it was the sweet sound of Marinette Dupain-Chengs laugh. I loved it.
"A-Adrien! Stop Adrien!" She said between laughs. I took my hands off her to see that Alya and Nino were taking a video of us. Alya grinned,"You two really are adorable!"
"Yeah of course we are!" I smirked. Marinette blushed as I put my arm around her tickling her more. "Can you please stop Adrien!" She said laughing again.

Bings POV

I laughed as Marinette and Adrien got along so well. They were made for each other, I was planning on telling Marinette the truth soon. I was hoping to do it before tonight as she was busy all day tomorrow at the castle. We got off at the museum and made our way inside.
"Um Marinette? Could I talk to you?" I asked grabbing her hand. She nodded and followed me outside the museum again.
"Okay" I said taking a deep breath, "Marinette, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this and I know you're my best friend and I should have" I felt tears on my face, her eyes had only sadness and confusion in them "I need to tell you before it gets to late and you leave"
"Bing what's wrong? You're scaring me!" She said. I stopped and stared at her. She truly was my best friend and I know she wouldn't judge or talk shit about this.
"Marinette... I'm Gay"
She began to cry but smiled and pulled me into a hug,
"Bing! I am so proud of you! I will always be there for you Okay! I can't describe how happy I am for you right now!"

We made our way back into the museum with Marinette still wiping her tears, earning a few glares and a few shocked looks from the class. Marinette quickly noticed and told them everything was okay and that she had just been told amazing news. I could feel Adriens eyes on me. He was angry about something, the dude probably thought I asked out Marinette.

After walking around a little I stood next to Adrien,
"I don't like Marinette"
He stared at me and shook his head, "what news did she get told then?"
I frowned, we weren't close enough for that.
"Something I shall tell you another day agreste" and with that I left to lead the class around again.

I got this out a day earlier than expected 'cause I did this instead of homework 🤷🏽‍♀️