Chapter 2: Ducknapped

A couple hours later scrooge and the boys came home from a hard day

"Well that was a complete waste of our time"Huey said.

"Yeah I was so looking forward to finding that sloth for nothing"webby said.

"Come on guys it wasn't so bad I mean look at this scar I earned!"Dewey said so proud.

"Dewey that's a paper cut"Webby stated

"And I earned it fair and square"He said.

Beakley Had made hot chocolate for the kids and coffee for Scrooge and started to set the table they walked inside bummed about the whole trip.

"Didn't go so well?"Mrs beakley asked

"You could say that"Huey said

"Maybe it was best Louie didn't come"Dewey said.

"Aye"Scrooge said "By the way We're is the lad?"He asked

Mrs beakley looked at him weird "Wasn't he with you?"

___________________________________________________________

"Wow glomgold I knew you were dumb but kidnapping?"Louie said "I guess I shouldn't underestimate how dumb you really are" Louie said he was tied to a chair in the middle of the living room in glomgolds house.

"Quiet you!"Glomgold demanded "we have work to do!"He said. Magica and mark beaks were there with him working on a plan.

"Wow Magica,glomgold and mark beaks?"He asked "Call the beagle boys we're having a party"Louie said sarcastically

"I said be quiet caddie!"Glomgold said.

"Why did you take me anyway?"He asked "I'm just saying Dewey's a lot more adventurous and Huey is smart, they'd be way more help then I am"he said

"That's true but your the youngest, Your the weekest, The laziest, plus you were the only one there".

Louie just rolled his eyes

"Ye' know something caddie? I like you and I like your style that's why yer going to help me"He said "Leading the way to find the golden gobblet setting off the traps and such"He said

"Ugh that's so Dewey"He said rolling his eyes

"Do as I say and you'll be rewarded graciously"Glomgold said holding about two or three hundred dollars in his hand waving it at louie

"Seriously this is your plan?"He asked "to kidnap me so you can bribe me?"Louie asked

"my plan is complicated ...are ye' in or not?"He asked

"Betray my uncle just to help you with one of your stupid plans just for some cash No way!"He said

"so you'd rather go home with your uncle and admit he was right all along?"Magica asked "You're not smart,Not brave not even rich maybe your just a tag along the only reason he even brings you is for the sake of them...admit it your just the spare triplet that nobody wants"

Louie tried his best to ignore them but they're right. He wasn't brave like Dewey he wasn't smart like Huey he's not selfless like Donald not rich like Scrooge and even though he didn't know his parents he knew if he was anything like them that's not a good thing maybe she was right, he is after all known as the evil triplet.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Louie!"Scrooge called looking everywhere outside while the kids and Mrs beakley looked inside Scrooge was worried in fact he hasn't been that worried in a long time.

"Louie where are ya' lad?"Scrooge called again.

Scrooge walked inside and Donald was back "Sorry I'm late Uncle Scrooge"Donald said "I hope the boys weren't too much trouble."He said.

"trouble?...What do you mean trouble?"Scrooge awkwardly laughed.

"Is everything ok?"Donald asked.

"I left Louie here with Mrs beakley and now we can't find him."Scrooge confessed, surprised he said what he said.

Donald was furious but he tried his best to stay calm he started helping everyone look,They even drove to the money bin to see if he was there.

"Dewey!"Webby called she seemed worried about something.

Dewey ran to her room "Did you find him?"He asked.

"You didn't take the Della picture did you?"She asked.

"No why?"He asked.

"Because somebody did" webby replied and showed him the file and the photo was missing.

_________________________________________________

"Mark take him to my dungeon!"Glomgold said

"You have a dungeon?"He asked

"All master villains have dungeons, everyone knows that!"Glomgold said

"Fine whatever"mark said and took Louie to a dark cold room "Sorry little dude I didn't want to but-"Then he pushed Louie inside and he landed face first on the freazing cold floor.

"Ok I get locking me in here but was pushing me necessary? I mean I can walk you know" Louie said

"Um...Don't question it!"Mark said and slammed the door .

"Of course"Louie sighed He wished his brothers were here they'd know what to do. Dewey would come up with a plan,Huey would tell him a better plan Dewey wouldn't listen and just go along with the first plan and then they'd wing it after that and eventually escape. Louie was so lonely and scared of course he hid that thought even from himself He needs to stay strong even when it's hard but it's too hard to stay strong when your alone with nobody to support you. A tear fell from Louie's face and he saw a mysterious figure.

Louie quickly dried his eyes and stood up "Hello?"he called

"Why would Magica lock up a child?"The figure asked.

BrusedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara