Chapter 6: final

"Come on guys times a wasting, we got to find that dime!"Minima said running to the plane.

"Wait who is this?"Donald asked.

"Oh just a master criminal I found in glomgolds dungeon"Louie said.

"What?"Donald asked.

"He's joking"Minima explained "I found him"She said with a smug face as they got into the plane.

"Well magica we did as you asked Now I believe you owe me a million bucks!"Glomgold said.

"That was awfully extreme just for a dime"Lena said.

"Not A dime Lena my dear confused niece THE DIME!"She said "SCROOGE MCDUCKS NUMBER ONE DIME IS MINE AT LAST!"She yelled and ended with an evil laugh "sorry I get carried away".

"Ahem"Glomgold rudely interrupted "I believe we're done here!"He said angrily.

"Quite"She said then used her magic to make glomgold appear into the forest and he got ran over by a million male deer.

"Wow that was legit man"Mark beaks said applauding Magica "I got it all on my phone"He said.

"Who's this creep?"Lena asked

"He came with the other looser"She said.

"The names mark beaks CEO of wattle and now an official member of the billionaires club"He said as he autographed a picture of himself and gave it to Lena "there ya are squirt cherish it"He said then winked at her.

"For the love of- what do you want?"Magica asked.

"Nothing I'm just chilling"He said.

"fine go "chill" over there!"Magica said.

"Ok I got the directions to magical hidden location!"Louie said.

"What?"Scrooge asked

"How did you find out so quickly?"Minima asked.

"Mark beaks is live streaming about it on Instageese"Louie said "she's on the top of Mt Vesuvigus, Boy I missed you my love"He said to his cell phone as everyone rolled their eyes.

"Launchpad let's see how high this plane can fly!"Mimima said.

"Finnaly"Launchpad said "it was about time I got to talk in this story...But I have nothing funny to say"He said.

"Shut up launchpad we don't have the time!"Scrooge yelled

"Sorry mr mc dee"Launchpad said.

Launchpad landed (crashed) right into magicas hideout.

"You kids stay here me and Donald will get the dime"Scrooge said.

"What?"Louie asked.

"Hey she's my aunt I should be in there!"Minima said.

"She's your what?!"Louie asked.

"We'll discuss this later ye' lads stay here Launchpad keep An eye on them!"He yelled then both he and Donald went in the face Magica.

As soon as I finished this potion I'll finally have Midas Touch"She said Scrooge snuck up behind her "Don't bet on it"Scrooge said.

"Scrooge how did you know I was here?"Magica asked.

"That's what you get when you hire mark beaks!"Scrooge said.

"Oh yeah sorry about that"Mark said "it was just too good, I've never seen such magic before most people think I edited that like come on why would The Mark Beaks himself do something like that?"He asked.