Chapter 4: A dream, a scheme

That night Louie started to dream. all he saw where two woman, one with white hair, and one with dark hair running for their lives. He couldn't see who they were but he heard what the dark haired One stopped running and fell to her knees the other ran back to her and tried to help her up.

"No"She said "Just leave me"She said but she refused to leave her friend, She helped her up and got her back on her feet. They ran further and whatever they were running from were getting closer. They found a place to hide the dark haired one started to cry.

"I'll distract them, You find help"The light haired women said.

"What? no I can't leave you!"The dark haired woman said.

"You have a baby at home!"She argued.

"So do you!"The dark haired one said.

"I know but they're  safe, You can't lose her like you did the first one."She said while crying.

The dark haired girl hugged her and started to leave.

"Wait!"Said the light haired one "I need you to do something for me"

Louie was then woken up by minima poking his finger with a safety pin.

"Geez the heck?!"

"Good morning sunshine!"she said Louie looked at his finger and it was bleeding a little but it didn't look seriously injured.

"why did you do that?"He asked

"you're impossible to wake up"She said

"that doesn't give you a right to hurt me!"He said

"Ah don't be such a baby"She said "by the way did you know you cry in your sleep?"She asked

"I do not!"He said.

"Well you did last night"She said "I have a plan, We have to get to that window somehow and we could find a payphone somewhere"She explained.

"What the heckd a payphone?"He asked.

"It doesn't matter just give me a boost."She said.

_________________________________________________

Huey and Dewey didn't sleep that night, They were too worried about Louie. Scrooge and Donald looked all night for him and that morning they called the police and they're also looking. Huey and Dewey told their Uncle that they don't think Louie ran away Scrooge didn't really listen. Huey,Dewey and webby waited by the phone for the police to call in hopes they'll find their brother.

Louie and minima escaped and by coincidence they actually found a pay phone.

"Wow I didn't even know they made theses anymore"Louie said "I think I've seen them in my history book".

"Oh please"Minima said "You've never opened a history book in your life."

"Whatever"Louie said and called home.

The phone rang and Huey answered fast "Hello?"

"Hey hue its me"Louie said

"Oh my gosh Louie?"Huey yelled Dewey and webby crowded around Huey asking questions "Louie?"Dewey asked "Where is he?"Webby asked.

Huey shushed them trying to hear what Louie was saying.

"Tell uncle Donald that glomgold kidnapped me and I'm around the block from his mansion, If he catches me he said he was on a adventure to find the golden...um"Louie's paused

"The golden what?"Huey asked it was getting harder to hear him.

"The golden...shoot minima do you rem-"Louie looked behind him and Magica already had minima and glomgold took Louie and hung up the phone.

"Louie?"Huey called "Louie are you there?"

"what happened?"Dewey asked

"He either hung up or ran out of quarters"He said

"Is he ok?"Webby asked

"He said glomgold kidnapped him and something about a adventure"Huey said confused.

"Come on we have to tell mr mcduck!"Webby shouted.

___________________________________________________________________

Glomgold and his gang took ,minima and Louie on their airplane to find the golden gobblet. It was silent but Louie was sure to put a stop to that.

"So what are we looking for again?"He asked.

"The golden gobblet"Glomgold said, He talked about the boring backstory about some guy named Ranofer in ancient Egypt it was so boring Louie started to fall asleep.

"Caddie!"Glomgold shouted

"Oh I'm sorry are you done?"He asked.

Glomgold groaned.

"Why does he call you caddie?"Minima whispered.

"It's a long story involving Scottish golf and talking horses"He whispered back.

"What?"She asked.

"Anyway what kind of magic does this gobblet do?"He asked.

"nothing it's only meant for the best and wealthiest ducks in the world!"Glomgold said ending with an evil laugh.

"So basically this is just a fancy cup?"He asked "I can't believe the second richest duck in the world would waste his time on something so stupid"Louie said as he rolled his eyes.

"This is brilliant!"He shouted.

"I'm with the green dude"Mark said "this whole deal was for a cup?"He asked.

"This Isn't about a normal cup, This is about tearing scrooge down!"He yelled.

Minima then understood perfectly she looked up at Magica "oh this is why you're  involved"She said "I should have known, He promised you the dime didn't he?"She asked.

"Geez do we have a muzzle for theses brats?"Magica asked.

_____________________________________________________

Dewey,Huey and webby ran as fast as they could and told Scrooge and Donald what Louie told them.

"Are ye' sure lads?"Scrooge asked.

"Positive"Huey said.

"Launchpad get the plane!"Scrooge shouted "we may need it!"He said.

"But he's at Glomgolds house right?"Donald asked.

"Donald I know this maniac, he's after something way more valuable"He said.