1

it was only a smile but my heart it went wild, i wasn't expecting that. just a delicate kiss, anyone could've missed, i wasn't expecting that.•

louis was walking down the street with his best mate, niall. niall was rambling about his day and louis was watching the people walk by. he noticed an angel, standing ahead at the bus stop. his heart skipped a few beats then and there and it almost dropped to the ground when the said angel looked his way and smiled. he blushed so hard, even niall- who was caught up with his story- noticed it. louis ignored niall's questions and continued walking. and, as lucky as he is, he bumped into the angel and he fell to the ground. niall kept walking, preoccupied with his phone to notice louis' absence. louis cursed and looked up into green, emerald eyes.
"are you alright?" the angel questioned, smiling cheekily. and that voice, well louis might've came in his pants right there. he nodded and quickly stood up, messing with his appearance while the angel chuckled.
"i'm harry. you are?" he asks and louis realises that he's talking to him again.
"'m l-louis. nice to m-meet you," he manages. the angel, harry, smiles. he leans down ever so slightly and kisses louis' cheek. louis quickly raises his hand up to the cheek and gapes at harry, who shrugs and blushes.
"you are quite cute, what can i say?" he mumbles and louis wants to scream because this cannot be legal. harry gives louis his phone and encourages him to enter his number, which he definitely does, then he says goodbye and boards the bus. louis wants to cry, no way that just happened.