4 (epilogue)

isn't it strange how a life can be changed in the flicker of the sweetest smile? we were married in spring, you know i wouldn't change a thing. without that innocent kiss, what a life i'd have missed.•

louis and harry decided to get married in the spring of the next year. they both were so happy and they finally told their parents about each other, which was way overdue in harry's opinion. their mums planned most of the wedding out together, soon becoming really close friends. niall soon understood why louis flipped out that day on the sidewalk, he expressed his happiness for them with booze. harry still takes louis out on dates at 7 p.m. sharp and louis loves it. harry still makes louis feel like a schoolboy with a crush, his heart still flutters when he hears harry's voice. and it also drops to the ground when harry kisses him. he still feels like he's the king of the world when they hold hands. the wedding went amazingly well and harry and louis were harryandlouis. life couldn't get any better in louis' opinion and that changed as soon as harry brought up kids. and the tomlinson-styles welcomed a baby girl and a baby boy into their home a year after wedding and now louis couldn't be happier. he had everything he ever wanted and he wouldn't change a thing. and well, he wasn't expecting this.