Chapter 4

***Shawn's POV***

They had all just shown up to my house to pick me up. I got a message from Matthew, that he was waiting for me outside. I take my phone off of the charger, grab my wallet and my keys and head downstairs. I was a bit nervous to be around Taylor and his friends, but I did want to hangout with him, and get to know him as well.

Once I reached the car, I saw that they were all waiting on me, I opened the door and the first thing said was, "Took you long enough to get here." said by Matthew. I just rolled my eyes, and buckled my seatbelt. "So do you know where Taylor lives?" He asked. I just nodded and put his address on my gps.

In a few minutes we were parked right outside his house, and I was feeling more nervous than ever, but the other guys didn't seem fazed, besides Nash, he look liked he was going to throw up. We got off the car and walked to the front door. I knocked, and I heard some footsteps approaching. As the door swung open I saw that it was Taylor who opened the door. "Glad that you could make it." He said with a smile on his face.

He motioned us to come inside, he lead us to the living room, where everyone else was at. As we approached I saw his four friends, but I didn't know who was who. "Shawn, i'll go in order, the asian one is Carter, the one next to him is Cameron. The one with the sharp jawline is Gilinsky, and the one next to him is Aaron." Said Taylor. I just looked up at them and waved, and they waved back.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Asked Taylor. "Why don't we play some truth or dare." Said Gilinsky. We all nodded in approval, and sat next to each other. "I'll start." Said Cameron. He looked directly at Nash and said " Nash, truth or dare?" Looking hesitant Nash said, "I pick truth." "Nash who is the person that you are currently crushing on?" Nash looked super nervous, he looked like he was about to faint. "Umm, umm. I-i-i don't like anyone at the moment."

Cameron chuckled and said, "Sure you don't." "I don't." "If you don't have a crush on anyone, then why did you hesitate and stutter a bit then." Nash just looked down, and we just moved on like nothing ever happened. We continued the game and it was getting intense. These people were not playing when it came to the dares or truths.

Taylor was next and he was thinking long and hard about who he was going to pick. He then said, "Shawn, truth or dare?" "Truth." I said. "That's no fun you have only been choosing truth, have some more fun." Said Hayes. Then everyone was pressuring me to pick dare. I caved and picked dare instead. " Shawn, I dare you to sing Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello." Said Taylor.

I was nervous, I have never sang in front of people, it has always just been to myself in my room. I was getting super nervous and Taylor gave me a reassuring looking. So then I started to sing.

"Something must've gone wrong in my brain

Got your chemicals all in my veins

Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain

Let go on the wheel, it's the bullet lane

Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight

Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me

Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine

Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need

All I need, yeah, you're all I need

It's you, babe

And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe

And I could try to run, but it would be useless

You're to blame Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same"

After I stopped and I was out of the trance, everyone was looking at me with opened mouths, like they have just seen an angel or something. "Shawn, how come you never told us you could sing?" Asked Nash. I just looked at him and said, " I have never really sang in front of people. I've done it just by myself in my room." "That was really good, like I was shock and still am. I am just at a lost of words right now." Said Taylor. Everyone just nodded their heads in agreement.

We continued the night, by playing video games, and watching movies. Of course we order some pizza, since we were starving. I was glad that we were all getting along, and maybe we can merge both of our groups and hangout more often. It was already midnight when we all decided that it was time to go home.

We were all getting up and Taylor pushed me to the side and said, " I was really glad that you decided to come tonight." " Well I am glad that I did too, I really had fun, tonight." "Me too, tonight was a good night." I looked over as saw that Matthew was waiting for me to go. I looked over to Taylor. "Looks like they are waiting on me." "We should do this more often." "Yeah, we should. Well goodnight Taylor." "Goodnight Shawn."

With that I walked out of his house with the rest of the guys and we headed to Matthew's car. I was the last one he was dropping off since I was the nearest to his house. The whole time I was just thinking of Taylor, and the wonderful night we had today. Matt took me out of my day dream by saying, "Earth to Shawn. Earth to Shawn we have reached your destination." I chuckled and said goodbye as I got off the car.

I was getting everything ready to go to sleep when my phone vibrated. I plugged in the charger, while I layed in I unlocked my phone to see who it was that messaged me.

Taylor- Goodnight Shawn

And I stayed on bed smiling like an idiot.