Amor Perdido

New chap peeps~

Let start, where we left off.

*Hayley's POV*

"Mi amor.." Juan says. I'm shocked, and surprised at the same time. "Let go of her, NOW!" Juan shouts at the guys. They let go of me, and Juan walks towards me. I take a step back, and say:"N..No."

While tears are rolling down my cheek. "Mi amor.." He says again. I shake my head, and say:"I ..I thought you were dead. I mourned you.." He immediately hugs me, and says:"Lo siento..I had to hide from them. Otherwise they would come after you, and him."

By now, I'm sobbing. While Juan is hugging me, I hold him tight against me. "Juan..there's a puta who.. What the fuck?" I hear someone say. I wipe my tears away, and look behind me. "What?" Juan says annoyed.

"She kicked me in the balls. Now she's crying in your arms?" The guy says. Juan glares at him, and says:"She's mine, fuck off." The guy looks pale, and says:"S..Sorry, I didn't know." "Now you know. All of you, out. Guard the door." Juan says.

Once they leave, Juan kisses me passionately. I kiss him back, and he wraps his arms around me. I bury my hands in his hair, and pull him against me. Juan sits down on a chair, and pulls me back towards him.

 Juan sits down on a chair, and pulls me back towards him

I stradle his lap, and we make out. Juan breaks our kiss, and leans his forehead against mine. "Mi amor, I missed you so much. You don't know how I have been living this past 2 years." Juan says with teary eyes.

A sob escapes my lips. I close my eyes, and say with a shaky voice:"I missed you too. I spend weeks, months losing myself in whiskey. Trying to get the image of you, out of my head. But wherever I go, I see and hear you."

Juan wipes my tears away, and says:"Te quiero, mi amor." I nod and say:"Yo tambien, te quiero." Juan smiles, and tears roll down his cheek. "I thought I would never see you again. I was sure you moved on from me." He says.