Like the old days

~♤~
Hii peeps~

I'm on a writing train, and have tons of ideas. I hope you will enjoy, this rollercoaster ride.
~♤~

*Hayley's pov*

Gabbie and Sylvie are taking care of Jay's wounds. I'm leaning against Adam's car.

Not taking my eyes off of Jay, for a second. He just keeps staring back
at me.

"Are you two having a staring or glaring contest over here?" Adam suddenly says.

"None of the two." I say and see Voight walking towards me. Erin's beside him, and is talking to him.

Voight's face is red, and he looks ferious. I sigh, and Adam says:"Oh no.. shit's about to go down."

"What the fuck, did you think you were doing?!? Do you want me to lose my job?" Hank shouts at me.

I just stare at the ground. I hear him saying some other stuff. But just totaly ignore him.

Until he says:"I didn't think a former FBI agent would be this stupid." "Fuck you." I say, and glare at him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" He shouts out loud. I just look at him, and say:"Fuck you. You promised me to keep this a secret.

I thought I could trust you with this. I really did, but you just proved yourself wrong."

"Listen Rossi.. I defended you alot of times behind your back. I always get you out of problems you dig
yourself into."

Hank says while looking at me. I felt like a total bitch at that moment.

"I geuss we're both assholes." I say and hold my hand out to him. He shakes my hand, and I say:"I'm sorry."

Hank noddes his head, and says:"So am I.. btw, where did you get that gun from?"

"She took mine.." Kevin says while walking towards me. I sigh again, and say:"I'm sorry bro.. I just.."

"I get it, but you got yourself into deep shit." Kevin says. Hank looks ready to explode once again.

"Calm down everyone.. If Hayley didn't come. We might have been standing there, for a few more
hours."

Antonio says while unbuckling his safety vest. Erin noddes and says:"Jay he could have been killed.. for all we know."

"Don't." I say, feeling myself getting angry. Erin looks taken back at me.
I walk past her, straight towards
Jay.

 I walk past her, straight towards Jay