Mission

Hi
BidishaKarar here 😎😉.
Surajlover u too

Recap; They met the girls. Suraj gave them the order to stay away from each other as he doesn't want his team members to be intimidated.

It's been 2 months n 8 days since Ragini n Laksh had made a love night... Haan so many days of separation... ☹️.

Laksh was sitting on the bench when suddenly someone comes n sat next to him.

Laksh got confused he looked up n found his lady love next to him.

Laksh; Ragini u here?! How that comes?

Ragini smiles. Well since ur work undercover isn't very successful the boss thought of giving as a chance too.

Laksh; Us? Means u n Chakor?.

Ragini; yes!

Laksh got confused yet he was happy. He placed his hand around her shoulder n starts to kiss her on her neck. They were very busy that they didn't hear that the professor come into the auditorium.

A voice not that far yet dangerous. Laksh!!!

Laksh gulps. He turns with a weird smile. Sir! Gud morning!

He comes near with anger. He bend down to Ragini. U here...?!.

Ragini gave him her admission (Mission) letter.

He took it with anger n nods.

Ragini; Suraj Boss ops 🤭 as u r not anymore the boss as u can read me n Laksh will stay together. She held his hand as tight as possible to provoke him.

Suraj was hell angry but the problem is he was never the boss 😭.

FB

Remember the night he said no relationship between teammates...

Well the next day they reached to the headquarters of their task force.

Suraj very proudly took the seat of the head but soon he was asked to stood up as it is not his seat.

Suraj looked at the man...

Suraj; Arjun Khanna 😩.

Arjun; yes Suraj me. I'm very happy u come but I think u r mistaken one point u r not the head or leader this task force will work under my commando. U got it.

Suraj nods. He knows him he is no one else 😜.

Chakor comes in a bit late. Her eyes met with someone else but this was unnoticed by the other's.

Chakor; Sorry Su... she looked at man on the head seat. Arjun?!. She smiles at him.

Arjun; Chakor... I'm so happy u come here too please take ur seat n from now on be on time. Btw what happened u r always punctual?!

Chakor; oh woh my car broke down... Sorry won't happen again.

Ragini; Sir how do u know each other?!

Arjun; Chakor was my trainee for a few weeks but she marked herself in my mind. Laksh I have heard abt ur weird behaviour of work n I need it here for the mission. Ragini u r smart n very intelligent by the time u will be our trump card n Suraj... he walks to him. My old trainee, partner n my one n only brother! 🤣.

Suraj pouts. He is always in Arjuns shadow.

Chakor; wow 😯. Arjun what is the mission?!

Arjun; gud question.

Arjun switched on the TV n had connected it with his laptop.

Arjun shows them pictures of a building.

Suraj; is that a college?!

Arjun nods. A college with the highest drug smuggling here in Hawaii.

Ragini; our mission is to find the dealer?!

Laksh; what that is easy.

Arjun; oh ya u think so?! Well I'm happy bcz u b Suraj will do the first part.

SurLak; which will be?!

Arjun; u will join the college. Laksh as a student n Suraj as a professor.

SurLak😰😰😰😰.

ChaRag; Sir what will be our job?!

Arjun; u will operate from the background first they have to find a lead if their r unable to handle it I will send u both in!

ChaRag nods but SurLak we're still in shock.

FB ends

Suraj ended the lecture n was in the staff room.

Chakor has her first day as a teacher n met Suraj after these 2 months.

Chakor looked at him he was lost in his thoughts looking out of the window. Chakor come n stands next to him. She laughs.

Suraj; u think it's funny?! It is distracting our mission. Chakor pinches him on his waist...
Suraj put his cup on the the windowsill n pinned her on the wall.

Chakor; what?! U said only one night right?!.

Suraj; ya only one night! I don't stay till morning! This mission is stupid! We haven't found anything n now u n she r here. What do u thought accepting it?!.

Chakor pushes him away. Suraj ya mission is stupid but it is necessary to find the dealer to get the supplier in these 2 months u haven't archived anything.

Suraj whispers in her ear.. Chakor; chi! She hits him. Hold her he looked at the door no one was coming he starts to kiss her...

Ragini; Laksh what u found out even the smallest thing can help to solve this problem n accomplish the mission.

Laksh; shut up!!!!

Ragini was shocked n hurt. But Laksh wanted to kiss her only!!!

The day went to an end they all met in the headquarters.

Arjun; well u find something?!

The four shock their heads...

Laksh n Ragini went to Laksh place which was also Suraj place... [unfortunately they both have to share an apartment].

Suraj left the apartment to meet a friend...

Chakor opens the door. Just a night?!. Suraj shook his head. No I want everything...

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

______
So what u think?!

Please comment and vote