The supplier

Hi

BidishaKarar ❤️

Recap; the talk... SuKor talked abt their relationship.

Now they r at the college trying to find out with whom Mona is working. But there is no sign of her since Suraj has seen her the last time.

Laksh was with Ragini both were holding hands like teenagers.

Suraj shook his head looking at them.

Chakor laughs looking at his stern face expression.

Suraj turns to her. "What is so funny now?".

Chakor couldn't stop. "Uff Suraj ur face is funny! Ur expression is just priceless. Awesome!".

Suraj turns away. "No Sex for u!".

Chakor opens her mouth to protest but then she smirks. "Haan it's better not to have sex with ur Woking partners it's ur rule, right?!"

Suraj smallest his eyes...he was breathing slowly but dangerously. "What?". He said clam yet reverently.

Chakor gulps. "Just joking!". She kisses his cheek. "Come on Suraj they r in love. Let them they aren't ruining anything!".

Suraj nods. "Haan!".

Laksh was staring at his Ragini. "Laksh stop staring me! I have to study for the test! Damn it y do we have to write the exams?".

Laksh shrugs. "How do I know? Even I have to write it na! I hate papers! I always failed!".

Ragini shook her head. "Maybe Bcz u r not studying!".

Laksh nods his head. "Haan maybe! But who cares this is just an undercover operation n nothing else!". 😎.

Ragini rested her head on his shoulder. "Uhm Laksh I want to be as dumb as u r!".

Laksh smirks but then he pouts. "What!".

Ragini runs away from there laughing loud.

Laksh chases her to the parking lot. Where she was standing no hiding behind a car.

Laksh smirks. Gotta baby... but he saw her gaze which was fixed on the car. A man was sitting next to Mona...

Laksh comes closer to Ragini n hides with her. He took out his mobile phone n tried to make some pics.

Ragini looked at Laksh. "Please Laksh make gud pics so we can identify him soon!".

Laksh nods. "U know to take ur pics is much easier to make pics of that guy but Haan I'm on it!".

Ragini smiles. "Flirty!".

Laksh smirks. "Yeah!". 😎

The car drove away n RagLak went to meet SuKor who were giving lectures.

Ragini stamps with her feet's. "Shit!".

Laksh looked at her. "What happened?".

Ragini pouts. "Laksh just look we can't proceed with our work while having this college!".

Laksh smiles. "What that is for irks u?".

Ragini nods. "Haan Laksh!".

Laksh saw the fire alarm. He checked here n there n broke the glass with the elbow. He pushed on the button for the alarm....

Ragini looked at him with widen eyes. "Laksh!!",

Laksh glares at her. "What?! Just run out of the building come on!".

He took her hand in his hand n they vanished from there. Slowly slowly all the students n teachers come out.

With that the fire brigades come. Laksh turns his face in guilt, but it was necessary to come out of the college.

SuKor looked at them.

Laksh winks. "Hope he won't kill me!".

Ragini places her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry I'm here with u!".

Laksh signs of relief. "Thank U!".

Both bursted out in a loud laughter.

SuKor come to them. "Have u done this?".

RagLak looked at each other. "Yes, but we had a valid reason!".

SuKor for suspicion on them. "Like?".

RagLak smiles. "We Found the supplier!".

SuKor widen their eyes. "What!".

They vanished from there to their headquarter were Arjun was desperately waiting for them.

Laksh took out his mobile n connected it with the big screen...

__
Please comment and vote