The End of the game

Hi
Yes I am finishing this book... 🤣😁

Recap: RagLak faked a fire alarm. As they fou the supplier.

SuKorJun were shocked

SuKorJun were shocked. "This can't be true!".

RagLak were confused. "What why? He is the guy we saw with Mona!".

Arjun fumes in anger and hits the table with his palm. "He is alive all those years he was alive hiding from us!". He stood up and was walking here and there.

RagLak looked at each other. "You know him?".

Suraj took the mobile of Laksh. "Yeah he is my brother's ex partner! Both were like brother's. I think 4 years ago this all happened while an undercover mission of them. Sunil Singh. He was working as a drug dealer and now he has become a drug baron!".

Chakor stood up and walked to Arjun. "Sir, he faked his death maybe it's still all an undercover job?".

Arjun shook his head. "No way. I would know if it is still an undercover job. He faked his death very perfectly. The taste of money was always in his veins. We have to find and finish him!".

Ragini nods. "Sir, Mona was with him. She is still here maybe Suraj could?".

Suraj pouts and Laksh suppressed his laugh as Chakor was fuming at Ragini and Suraj.

Suraj shook his head. "I don't know if it is healthy for me to go to Mona!". Chakor nods. "Yeah even I don't think so!".

But Arjun liked the plan. "You will go and find out as much as possible about Sunil with the help of Mona!".

Suraj stood up. "But Bhai. She is... very hot!".

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

"Wrong answer".

Suraj took out his mobile and called her. "Hey Mona do you have time and are you still interested?". He was talking with her and all were waiting for the answer.

He ended the call and said. "Have a date with her tonight!".

Chakor didn't liked the idea but what to do it had to be done.

In the evening they have bugged Suraj apartment to hear everything and see as much as possible with spy cams.

Mona come and in they had a nice talk. Suraj made her sit on the couch and served her some wine. Chakor was fuming and RagLak were amused about it.

"Look her nose is flattering!". Laksh points on Chakor and Ragini was suppressing her laugh.

"Just Shut Up you both!". Chakor warns them and they were looking at the monitor.

Suraj was caressing Mona's back. "Do you like my tattoo?". She come close to him. "Yeah a lot! How many do you have?". She whisper in his ear and he almost spits out what he had in his mouth. "Wow!".

Mona pulls his hand and they moved to the bedroom. She was kissing him but he was trying to free himself. "Wait please we don't have protection!".

Mona was confuse. "What that is your problem? Don't worry I have protection!". She pushes him on the bed and sat over him. "Please don't do that!". Mona ripped his shirt off. "Wow!".

Suraj smirks. "Thank you!".

Chakor was pressing a ball in her hand and RagLak were hell scared of her. "Let's run!". Ragini nods. They took their guns and went to Suraj apartment. Chakor was watching from the other apartment and RagLak were waiting for their moment.

"One two three!". Both entered Suraj apartment and arrested them.

Mona was struggling to free herself but soon she could kick Ragini. Both have started to fight with each other.

SurLak were watching like 😍.

Chakor hit her palm on her forehead. She rushed out the apartment and entered Suraj fake apartment and arrested Mona to the disappointment of SurLak.

They took her into their headquarter and started with their investigation.

Mona was quiet she didn't utter a word. But Ragini and Chakor knows how to get the information out of her.

Suraj looked at Laksh. "Did they warned her to cut off her hairs?". Laksh blinks with his eyes and nods. "Yeah I heard that too!".

They come out. "He is hiding in the slums of Hawaii! Come she said there will be a delivery of drugs tonight! If we caught them red handed then our mission is complete!".

SurLak nods and walked to them. "Let's go! Don't worry we will never imagine to cut your hairs!". They started to laugh at them and the girls were fuming. "Idiots! At least we got an answer!".

They come to the meeting point which Mona had mentioned. They weren't alone a whole S.W.A.T. Team was with them and Arjun come too.

They were waiting for an hour. "Chakor you angry?". She looked at him and shook her head. "No, you haven't done anything". Suraj smiles. "But at home I can?". Chakor nods.

"Concentrate please! We can all hear you!". Laksh said and the crew was laughing at them.

Chakor hits him and he pouts. Ragini hits Laksh and he pouts too. Then a black van arrived from one side and a silver Mercedes from the other side. A man stood off the Mercedes with a suitcase filled with money that was Sunil. The man of the van took the suitcase and gave him the car. They exchanged the cars as well.

This was it. "Attack!". They got a green signal and were on position.

"Hands Up you are surrounded by the police!".

They did as said as the S. W. A. T. Team had aimed their guns on the goons with their laser pointer. A perfect target.

Arjun come and arrested Sunil. They reached the headquarter.

Sunil didn't said anything he wanted a lawyer. Arjun wanted answers but nothing come....

A case was filed....

Over months finally he spoke. "I change the party because I wanted money. I faked my death and become slowly the head of the group. I have killed many of them to become the no. 1!".

RagLak were having their fun. "Finally over this undercover work! Now we can have again fun!". Ragini agreed to him🙈🙈🙈🙈

"Chakor that is wrong!!!". Suraj was shouting at her. Miss perfect is doing something wrong impossible. "Then you do na!".

Suraj took the bowl and whipped the egg white till it stiff. "See!". He places the bowl over her head and she scared. But nothing happened. "Oh! Baby is hungry make it fast!".

She was walking out of the kitchen with her big belly😂

"Nothing would happen, who needs protection?". Suraj was cursing himself.

_____

The end ...