💚 4 (M) ❗

Jungkook's face was burning red as his heart was beating so fucking fast, that was his first kiss, his freaking first time getting a kiss from a guy who he barely know.

His milky skin was painted with beautiful blossom pink, making him look even more beautiful, looking like a gorgeous doll. V smiled and let out something from his pocket. Jungkook blinked his eyes, confusingly looking at V who was placing the thing around his neck.

Jungkook reached out for the thing and touched it, it was a collar with a fruit chain that was shaped like a 'V'. The collar was decorated with pink ribbon and some pastel pink lace.

V leaned in and whispered in his ear "you can never take this collar off except for me and if you try to escape, this collar will show me exactly where you are, so don't ever think about running because you can't, got that babydoll?" Jungkook nodded his head weakly as the guy pecked his lips "good" he locked the door and walked away.

Jungkook kneed down on the floor and cried while trying to take the collar off but he knew it pretty well that he could never be able to take it off even with a huge force of his strength, the collar will never open.

He slowly climbed up on the king-size bed and snuggled himself in the soft pillows and comforter 'what am I now? His slut?' Jungkook touched his collar and blushed 'his babydoll?' he sobbed and hugged the pillow tightly until he fell asleep.

.
.
.

Jungkook smiled feeling the warmth as he hugged the figure and cutely snuggled like a baby bunny. V smiled and started to caress Jungkook's thick thighs. Jungkook whimpered in his sleep as V kisses his neck up to his cheek.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly when V kissed his lips and sucked on his bottom lip. He blushed as his cheeks and ears turned red. V's hands went lower and squeezed his ass making Jungkook to let out a moan in between the intense kiss.

V let go of the kiss and went down to his neck, sucking and licking as he went back up to his lips, kissing Jungkook roughly which Jungkook slowly kissed him back.

Jungkook closed his eyes and slowly wrapped his arms around V's neck. V smiled in the kiss and gripped his ass tightly. Jungkook moaned when V has his tongue roaming inside his mouth.

Jungkook look like a hot mess, his cheeks were burning red, his eyes were watery and his lips were covered with saliva. V pecked his cheek "so beautiful" Jungkook bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes when V traced his finger on his virgin hole.

Jungkook moaned "so sensitive" V pecked Jungkook's pinkish nipple making the poor boy moan. Jungkook snuggled his face in V's chest when the guy roamed his hands around his body, touching every inch of his skin.

V slowly let go of the hug and placed Jungkook on the bed. V smirked and licked his lips as his eyes were busy staring at Jungkook from head to toe.

Jungkook heavily breathe when V traced his lips to his jaw with his index finger "such a doll" V went down and traced his chest and nipple making Jungkook arch his back beautifully.

Jungkook whimpered when his finger touched the tip of his throbbing cock. V smirked as he pulled those pink panties away from Jungkook making the boy to blush. V caress his thigh as Jungkook whimpered at the touch "already wet I see"

Jungkook loudly moaned when V had his tongue all over his hole. His legs trembled when V is basically fucking him just by using his tongue. He whimpered and cried like a baby he is when the pleasure is too much for him.

It was his first time and he can't even imagine being this hot even though it was just V's tongue. Jungkook whined when he reached his climax. V licked his lips and stared down at Jungkook who was catching his breath.

V laid down beside Jungkook and pulled him into a hug, covering themselves with the comforter. Jungkook blushed and hid his redden face in V's chest until he drifted to dreamland.

Tbc