💚 6

After making sure that V has left the mansion, Jungkook gets out of bed and stared out the window, thinking of a way to get out of there "I need to find a way out, I need to go back to Korea, Junghee needs me" He roamed his eyes around the room, hoping to find something that can help him but nothing was useful.

He tried opening the window but it was locked. He tried everything but nothing was working. Jungkook sat on the floor, his hope to escape was useless. He was startled when someone pushed open the door with a click.

He quickly pulled the comforter to cover himself. A women smiled at him "I'm the head cook and maid in this mansion, you can call me Mrs.Choi, I'll be bringing you food from now on"

Jungkook awkwardly nodded and smiled "T-thanks" the women smiled "you're welcome, V was right, you do look like a doll" Jungkook blinked his eyes in confusion as the women chuckled "here's your breakfast" Jungkook smiled and nodded "thank you"

Before she leaves the room, she turned to Jungkook and say "you can never leave this mansion, trust me, I know" she smirked and left Jungkook speechless and scared. He hugged his knees in fear "what's that supposed to mean" he whispered to himself.

.
.
.

Jungkook felt like flying, he can't feel the ground or the floor. He weakly opened his eyes and looked up at the person who was carrying him in his arms. Jungkook cutely gripped onto V's shirt, letting out small yawns and snuggled in his warmth like a kitten. He smiled feeling comfortable whenever he's around V.

"you're sleeping like a baby" he deeply chuckled at the pretty boy "w-where are we going?" V smiled "to the dining room, you need to eat, baby.. I know you haven't eaten since morning" Jungkook lowered down his face and squeaked out a sorry "it's okay baby, make sure you eat a lot, okay?" Jungkook nodded his head.

Ps: Junghee is Jungkook's big sister