💚 7

Jungkook was enjoying the dishes as he shoved the fresh strawberries in his mouth, moaning at the sweetness of the berries. He continued eating as V wrapped his arms around Jungkook's tiny waist and observed the boy eating with a smile.

Jungkook was sitting on V's lap, he turned his body and feed V his pasta which he accepted by opening his mouth and letting Jungkook to feed him.

After dinner, V carried Jungkook to the garden. Jungkook gasped at the view as his eyes went sparkling and wide. V chuckled at his cuteness "is this yours?" V nodded "yeah, my mother used to water all of the flowers" Jungkook looked up and smiled "they're beautiful"

"you're beautiful" Jungkook's cheeks went red at the compliment and weakly punched V's chest with pouting lips.

V just laughed and let the smaller boy be "are those roses?" he asked with huge eyes, V nodded "yes they are, wanna go there?" Jungkook widely smiled and pecked V's cheek, he lower his head as soon as he realized what he did and blushed.

V smiled and walked to where the roses were. Jungkook stared at them in awe as V slowly put him down "you like roses?" Jungkook nodded while bending down and touching the red rose with his fingers "I don't just like them, I love them...I don't really know why though"

"I know why" V mumbled "Huh? Did you say something?" Jungkook looked up at him as he nervously chuckled "nothing, should we go in? I'm afraid that you'll catch a cold" Jungkook nodded and get up. He yelped when V grabbed his waist and carry him like a koala all the way to their room.

TBC