The Ghost Riders

This was the man that cursed Robbie to walk this world forever as this vengeful spirit. Without blinking an eye Simmons step up to him, without fear in her eyes but only curiosity. Fitz ran behind her and said, "Jemma what are you doing?"

"Do you know what's wrong with him?"

Blaze looks her up and down, with a smirk says, "Usually when people see me they run but not you."

Simmons stand there in silence waiting for him to answer her question. He laughs, she definitely was one of the brave ones.

"Yeah I know what's wrong with him; He stop feeding."

Now it was Mack's turn to speak up.
"Feeding??? What? Like he stop eating food."

Blaze chuckles a little at the statement.
"Yeah but in this case not food food. Souls of the damned."

The look on some of the their faces wasn't a surprise to Blaze.
"Robbie is host to one of the most extremely powerful demonic entities in Hell and you think with all that power there wasn't a catch to it?"

As if there was a fiery demon in herself Daisy runs up on Blaze and sends a induce concussive blast/punch at him. Blaze at erratic speed deviously disappear and reappear behind Daisy as the blast leaves a crater in the wall where he stood by.

"How did-," she says before being cut off by him.

"No I didn't teleport. I just moved to the point where the human eye can't see me. Cool right?"

"You did this to him," Daisy responded

"I saved his LIFE! including his brothers'!"

Daisy shivers at the unexpected statement. She knew he was right, without him Robbie would be gone and Gabe would be all alone. But still none of this would have happen if it wasn't for him.

"Why are you here?"

"What you think? Get the kid back on his feet because once Blackheart gets through that barrier and trust me he'll it's over for all of you."

Oh she definitely hated him but if he could save Robbie again. There was no other choice but to let him.

"How?" She asked.

"Do ya'll mind putting the pieces away. Won't do shit to me anyway," he said which was true. Fitz and Coulson remember the last time the I.C.E.R.s were used on someone like him. When Robbie broke out of the Containment Module and fought Mace.

"Now listen and listen good. You might not like it but he needs to feed. And I mean now before he dies and the demonic spirit that dwells in him moves on to another host with the same desire for vengeance but without the good side like Robbie.

The Shield team dreaded the idea of somebody evil with the powers of the Rider.

"Ok, where do we start?" Coulson asked.

"Phil!" May yelled when she heard his response.

"We need to talk. Privately."

Coulson knew when she said his first name it wasn't a good sign. The two step away from the group into a corner.

"Phil, no we can't."

"May, this is the only way."

"We're talking about MURDER here."

"I know I know but May this is all we got, if there was another way you know I would be the first to jump on it but there's not so please just bear with me on this."

May looks away then turns back around and asked,"How can we trust him?"

"We can't. But what choice do we have? The son of the Devil is ready to kill all of us just to get to Robbie. And to remind you I already did the dying thing. It's not fun so yeah."

May hated all of this, after all the hell they went through saving the future she just wanted a small break.
"Ok, but if this goes south," she says as she pointed her finger at him

"I know I know you'll kill me," he says with his hands up in defense.

They walk back in and Coulson says," Let's start."