Let's Ride.

In the darkest depths of the Pit they look at their surroundings. They both been here before but still it feels so surreal. In the distance you could see Mephisto's creepy castle. No doubt the bastard was on the balcony looking over this wasteland he created with glee.

"You ready kid?"

"Hell yeah."

The howls of rage from the Riders as flesh and muscle burns away. You could hear their roars of fury as it shakes throughout the very Pit itself.

 You could hear their roars of fury as it shakes throughout the very Pit itself

Fwoooshh. Blaze and Robbie were gone and what stood in their place were the embodiments of vengeance itself. The Ghost Riders.

Out of pure hellfire Blaze construct a motorcycle. Robbie follow suit and forge a car that look exactly like his hell-charger back home. The two Riders ride off towards Mephisto's castle of horrors.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

As they get closer they are blocked off by a army of demons lead by Blackheart himself.

With glee and a chuckles Blackheart says, "You both really came alone? Wow but thank you no I really mean it thank you both for coming you made it easy for me to kill you both. So who's first?

Johnny got off his bike and stepped up to the front.

"Oooh so the old man wants to die first. Nice.. so what's up? What you got? I'll let you go first," Blackheart says.

The fire in Johnny's eyes starts to glow, in the apocalyptic skies above it started to rain hellfire directly towards the army. It look almost like a firestorm, as the devastating destruction killed most of the demons. The rest charges at the Riders, Blaze laughs maniacally running towards them while whipping his hellfire chain in the air like a lasso. Robbie jumps on top of his car and imbue his own set of chain with hellfire but this chain was different from the one he had before, these had knives at the edges. Using his mental connection to the car Robbie sends it off into a portal he just created.

What happen next not only took the demons by surprise but Blaze and Blackheart too. Robbie and the car reappears but not next to Blaze but in the middle of the demonic army. The car rams through the demons like they were nothing while Robbie's chain rips through their flesh like a chainsaw through wood. Finally Blaze stood by Robbie and followed suit with his chain. The battle was bloody and gruesome, Robbie and Blaze kept on going.

Punches after punches didn't do much damage to these soulless freaks but what really did the job was the hellfire. They used the hellfire in different ways, ways Robbie couldn't believe was possible. Projecting the fire from their eyes, hands and mouth wasn't the shocker. Being able to shoot hellfire from under the demons was new while still being able to rain hellfire from the sky. Robbie knew for a fact Blaze was powerful but he didn't know how much powerful he was until today.

Couple of hours later the army stood no more but ashes in the ground. Blackheart was alone, finally without that ghoulish grin of his. He was piss, he didn't understand how it was possible for them to beat a army of powerful demonic warriors he trained. Blackheart stepped up to the Riders either way, he could tell they were tired. It was time to make sure the Riders become permanently extinct.

He lunges at the Riders with those demonic blood red eyes of his. They stood ready for the impact, chain at their side and a fireball on the other side. This battle was just beginning, like Blaze always said, "You can't live in fear."