Meet The Teachers

Nayeon's POV

"My beloved students, today's your first day and I know that every each of you is either feeling excited or nervous. It's totally fine since its normal for everyone to feel that way. So first of all, lemme introduce your teachers for this year! Kim, Joon, Chen, Burnaphar and Sushar! Get in here. We have to perform 'PPAP', 'Gwiyomi' and 'Baby Shark' for the kids!"

Mr. Areia happily chirped. The door abruptly opened and a flying chalk came in. It directly hit our principal's forehead.

"You're too loud, Zi. And there's no freaking way we'll do that in front of our students." An average height man around his thirties, same as Mr. Areia's, was the culprit. The other teachers behind him just shook their heads. "Embarrass yourself, Eul.", "Yeah. I can't even believe that you're my niece." A male and female teacher said before knocking Mr. Areia's head.

'Are they really adults?' I thought as I watch the sitcom-like scene in front of me.

"Geez, no need to be violent. My lovely students are watching." Our principal whined, earning him a threatening smack from the three teachers. "L-let's just go introduce already, ok?", "I never spoke a word yet I'm already feeling embarrassed." The remaining silent teachers finally talked.

"Fine. Joon, you start." Mr. Areia said in defeat, but not before rolling his eyes over the other adults beside him.

"Ahem! I'm Arbyn Joon. I'll be your 'Dance & Choreography Enhancement' teacher. It's centered in dancing and performance to construct choreographies. I am not strict as long as you listen to my lectures. Let's all get along, S-A students!" Mr. Joon bowed and smiled warmly at us.

'He's actually kind behind his cold looks. It suddenly reminds me of the Jung sisters, haha.'

The female teacher, who proclaimed herself as Mr. Areia's aunty, walked in front as Mr. Joon stepped back. "Hello, dear students. My name's Recca Kim, your 'Vocal & Tone Tuning Lessons' professor. I know that all of you have fascinating voices, and I am here to help you to get it in a greater level. As long as you keep yourself healthy, then there's nothing for me to have reasons to scold any of you."

Before Ms. Kim can step out, Sulli-unnie raised her hand, getting the female teacher's attention. "Yes, Ms. Choi?"

"Ma'am, is Sir Zi-Eul really your niece? Why are you two looking like you have the same age then?" Unnie straightly asked. 'Now that you say that, Mr. Areia and Ms. Kim doesn't look like they're having the age gap between them.'

"Since you asked for it, let me clearly explain it to you then. This childish man is my elder sister's son. We both are born in the same year. A month apart is what gapping us from each other's age. By the way, if this clumsy principal of yours did something stupid, do inform me or his bestfriend, little Arbyn, quickly."

We all hummed after her answer. "That solved the mystery and made me lose my nine bucks. Damn it!" I heard Jisoo whispered. He took out his wallet and fished out nine dollars before giving three each of it to Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, whose faces are being eaten by their victorious grins.

"I won't ever bet with these three ever again." Jisoo grumpily mumbled under his breath as his sulk under his arms. 'These guys are despicable.'

"Hi, everyone! I am Keisy Chen, and I'm holding the 'Physical, Emotional & Mental Development' subject which is about handling your health status. Having not just a good body, but also a stable mind, is a key for a nice career and image of an idol or such. I roll up like any of you guys so feel at ease in my class. Just remember to be composed in serious hours, arasso?" A tall guy with droopy eyes calmly said and showed a carefree smile.