A Is For Amberocious & Aidependent

Victoria's POV

"I don't think eating tacos and nachos followed with deluxe milkshake were good for breakfast. Damn you, Am! This was your idea!" Aiden complained as he clutched over his stomach. "If you knew then you could have stopped yourself, genius! Argh!" Amber spat away though he's also holding his tummy in pain.

"Aish, who told you two to eat such foods in the first place?!" Krystal butted in. Sulli just shook her head behind the annoyed Jung.

"Should we go to the infirmary? Amber and Aiden might explode." Luna asked. I sighed. "Well, we have no other choice. These twins will barf for sure if they don't take some medicine in time." We'll surely get late if we don't rush into our room right now but I can't let these two suffer here.

"I'll take care of them. You three can go back to the classroom." I firmly said as I put both of my hands over the twins' shoulders. "I know you're sure about your decision because you're the eldest among us, but I rather want to stay and help you instead, Noona. I don't mind getting late. These two will pay me up a good favor too later anyway." Luna said before pulling Amber to assist him.

"Ok. Sulli, Krystal, you two can go first then. We'll handle it from here." I was expecting the girls to leave but they stood their making me stare in confusion. "What?"

"Nah. Let's all go to the clinic. I don't want to leave you behind, Unnie.", "Me too. I don't mind getting scold for being late also. W-we'll join you guys." They answered. I sighed again and patted their heads. "Fine. We'll all go to the infirmary." I said in defeat as we walk our way while we support the brothers to the clinic.

"I-I'm telling you. A ... is for Amberocious, the furious llama of--, I feel like puking, oh man." Amber covered his mouth immediately while Krystal grimaced beside him. "Yeah, a disgusting fierce llama indeed. Yuck, don't get near me." Sulli was giggling at them as she helps Lun on upholding Aiden.

"A-and A is ... for Aidependent! Count on me. I will help ... y-you. Gah!" Aiden quickly held out his hand to his mouth while raising his head very high. His face was getting pale as he try to swallow his puke back to his throat. "God, help these poor boys to hold their precious food a little more. We don't want to mop the floor because of them." Luna prayed.

"You don't look independent, Aiden. Don't talk or it might really come out ... please." I massaged my forehead while looking at them. 'Two helpless llamas, a disgusted cat, and two puppies who can't stop laughing at what's happening. Kids these days are so complicated.'

Nayeon's POV

After picking random snacks and beverages at the lined up vending machine, Jeongyeon and I, together with the hungry raccoon, walked our way back in front of our room. Jeongyeon made us walk around the school, reasoning that the three of us were the oldest in our own gang so we're responsible on guiding them when the others can't.

'I can't understand what's really running inside this guy's mind sometimes. But he got a point so I won't deviate.'

"The others are still eating. Guess we can buy some little time to eat by ourselves here while waiting for them." Jeong said before taking a seat on the floor. Momo looked delight at what he heard and quickly followed Jeong in opening his own share of foods.

"It's almost time. Oh well, I'll just take a bite too." I sat beside Jeong and unwraps the cover of my chicken sandwich before eating it silently. "The vending machine sure offers a lot of foods." Jeong blurted all of a sudden. "Yeah. It tastes good too. Now I want to question the principal why there still a cafeteria and such when they have this." Momo said.