FIVE

Am really sorry for taking so long to write this part and I hope you'd all forgive me.💖💖💖💖

Miracle POV

"Can we fight for you?" those words came out faster than I could prevent them.

But I said it, yes, I said it maybe because I could not withstand her crying. I could feel her pain and now I could understand how her body marks got there. I can't believe I've been nothing but a dick to her but I'd never imagine my life without my mum. I'd probably die before I live

"What" she said weakly as she raised her head up.

Damn she is beautiful, her eyes were sparkling with fire under the water that steamed her  brown balls. Funny how her marks only added to her beauty .

"Yes we could fight for you, you can meet our lawyer and your uncle would be sued for everything he has done" I said firmly still looking at her.

"You don't understand, after my brother's death I went to the police station and told them what happened but I had no proof. My uncle bought the case and I was beaten almost to death. Sueing them is impossible" she said like a defeated warrior and bowed her head again but Then Nancy interrupted.

"There is something we can do, your parent can't buy our lawyer" Nancy defended and I nodded.

"Don't worry about fighting for me, I would want to fight them myself because it is my fight." Tiwa replied while Nancy nodded in affirmation but that suggestion didn't go down well with me.

I've always hated the poor thinking they were too lazy to work, I've always neglected the fact that all fingers are not equal but now I can see the real truth and now I know that the real picture of life Is different from the one i painted.

"okay I understand that it is your own fight but I will do everything I can do to make u feel better" Nancy said but wait what- did she just said 'I' instead of we. 

C'mon I also want to help here.

"Thank you ma for even listening to me and thanks for your support" she said giving a full smile as she used her hands to wipe off her tears and I think I like that.

"Miracle why don't you take the car home while Tiwa and I go out for a girlie shopping and relaxation" Nancy said looking at me but I don't want to be left out.

"Let us all go together" my head was down but I looked up to see them staring at me suprised.

Maybe today is a surprising day.

"C'mon you can't just leave me out" I broke the silence.

"Okay fine but-"

"I know and I promise to behave" she gave me an approving nod and She got down from the car and back to the driver's sit, I was asked to sit at the back while Lisa sit at my space for some girlie talk.

'This is going to be a long trip.' I thought to myself.

Tiwa's POV

Love has never been bestowed on me like this since my family died.

I felt loved, cared for and happy. We strolled round different mall and I ate like I would not eat again.

The food was very delicious and many and i kept on munching on everything even to the extent of eating miss Nancy piece when she said she was filled.

These rich people don't know the value of food, how can one eat just four spoons of rice and declare to be filled.

Miracle was not eating but was staring  at me with his hands folded. I felt embarrassed but greed won't let me leave the food.

We went to meet the stylist who washed my hair and re made it into a better hairstyle since the only hairstyle ave ever done was two big weave anytime I had the chance to.

After achieving our various hairstyle, we left the saloon.

We decided to buy some clothes but I won't allow her to buy me more than three tops and two trousers to avoid aunt Abby suspicious eyes, then I saw this gown.

It was a short blue flairgown, a blue cord net was sewn on it from the chest to the belly button while a silver band was placed round it. The flair was glorious.

"I think you should try it on" Nancy said after noticing that I was staring at it and I was not ready to argue so I picked it up and went to the changing room to put it on.

I came out wondering if I looked good in it.

Miracle was staring again with his mouth opened. My cheeks were on fire and I was trying hard not to smile. Well maybe blush.

"You look very beautiful in it and I think we should buy it. Don't you think so Miracle?" Nancy broke the silence.

"Ohh yes, it is very beautiful" he said scratching his head.

I really wanted to say no but I met Nancy's gaze, I had no choice but to take it.

We left the mall around 6.00 pm and I decided to donate my chips to a nearby orphanage home since nancy was paying for everything.

Sneaking the clothes in was a major problem but i succeeded in hiding it under my bed.

I've never felt this way before in my life. So happy.  I felt fulfilled, I stood up to look at my hair again in the mirror which was the only thing I was allowed to keep from my mother's belongings.

I no longer saw an ugly, poor and hopeless duckling struggling to live everyday  but the girl I saw was different.

I saw a girl with hope.

________________________________________

This was going on for the week. Aunt Abby suspected it but I quickly cooked up a fantastic lie but then I noticed that I was gaining weight. Urggg... That one is gonna be a difficult one.

Today was Saturday, aunt Abby and uncle philip had gone out to a party giving joy the opportunity to bring her male friends inside the house.

She has been ranting about this particular guy that was said to be coming today.

I overheard her talking to her friend on phone and telling her that he is the most handsome guy she had ever seen and he doesn't visit girls house but he is visiting today because his best friend is also her friend who decided to match them up.

I heard her run to the door and I knew it that her prince charming was here, she was putting on a very short red gown showing off her cleavages, I know she is hoping to seduce him to bed. I scoffed and laid back on the bed thinking of how the day would be. Aunt Bj - the woman that supplies chips to me would be around by 12:00 pm so I have at least two hours to rest before hitting the road.

"Tiwa get me some glass cup" the little demon screamed.

I got up and found my way to the kitchen, I picked up two glass and a cold table water on a small tray (I need not to be reminded that I have to bring water too).

I whistled down the stair case then I looked up to see the so-called prince charming, he was putting on a grey shirt and a blue ripped jeans, with a grey face cap while he was engrossed to what silly joke Joy was saying.

I walked forward to them to put the tray on the table when the prince charming looked up to me. He was probably disturbed by my whistling.

But wait why does he look so familiar

Immediately, The tray slipped off my hands and shattered on the floor. The prince charming was not someone I don't know.

It was Miracle.

Thanks for Reading.
Am sorry for any typos.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
One love💟💟💟💟💟💟