SIX

Dedicated to Rawanazap

Tiwa's POV

It can't be Miracle, oh no it is Miracle, what is he doing here? Is he the.... No no no. This is not true. It can't be true, it must not be true. He is probably a friend. But what type of friend?

I stood there with the tray in my hand not missing the shocked stare plastered on Miracle's face. My brain was telling me to drop the tray but my body won't just bulge. I looked at him in the eye and I could see the astonishment embedded in his grey eyes with his lips moving sideways like he was about to produce a word.

Down with my discovery, I was to angry to notice when  Joy stood up to land a hard slap on my left cheek. The tray slipped off my hand crashing into different fractures which only mean one thing.

Am dead

"You fool" she cursed and landed another slap causing me to stumble while I fell and my head landed hard on the broken glass.

The pain struck me Immediately as the glass sunk into my head. At first I tried to blink my eye and withstand the pain but my body as weak as lamb gave up struggling even before I could begin.

But at last I was going to see peace, at last I was going to meet him. I was going to see Gabriel.
At last it was the end.

I could not hold it any longer.

I passed out.

Miracle POV

At the hospital

Walking aimlessly round the hospital's waiting room, I couldn't just bring myself to think properly.

No no, this can't be happening
Dammit, I never knew it was her house and I was there to DATE HER COUSIN!!!.

What would she think of me now? How is she even doing now? I only decided to meet Joy simply because Desmond won't let me off his hook because of a single deal. If I had known I would not have done it, maybe Tiwa won't be in this mess. No, she wouldn't be in the operating room fighting for her life now.

This is the worst mistake ever and I'd never forgive myself if anything bad happens to her. The thought of her blood gushing out from her head keeps hunting me as I placed my fingers on my shirt that was already stained with her blood.

Tears found their way down my eyes as I remembered how lifeless she felt when I carried her to my car.

If only I had stopped Joy from slapping her.

If only my stupid lips produced a word then.

If only I had settled the dispute.

If only I had listened to my mind and not go to their house.

Stupid me and now a girl is dying because of my mistake

Ibrought out my phone and decided to call Nancy and explain everything to her. I could feel her anger as I explained things but she promised to come because of Tiwa.

Thirty minutes later and I could not still sit coz I was restless, I was parading in the waiting room thinking about sueing Joy or her whole family. How could Joy treat her like that? And why would she let them? Why exactly are these things happening.

God am going crazy.

"Miracle!" Someone shouted and I looked behind to see Nancy approaching me restless