Chapter 6

Warning: this chapter is short😂I just got bored😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the beach, its already 5:34 pm, I guess I'll leave here by 5:45 and go back to my house...

I always love sunset....

~~~~~~~~
I looked at my phone and its 5:47 pm......
I'll leave now....Its already dark too...

~~~~~~~~
"Hi Hyerin-ah, hows your day with Sehun?" Chanyeol asked me as I enter the house then closed it...."Its Great, just Great" I said while hoping that he will notice my sarcasm "Oh okay thats good" He said while nodding.....'ugh, why do I have a brother like him?!' I think to myself then I just go upstairs to my bedroom...

"Hey, Somi-ah can you sleep over here just for tonight?bring violet too" I texted somi, actually....I really need them right now...

"Ohh okay we'll be there in a min." She texted back

~~~~~~~~~
'Ding dong'

I quickly got up from my bed then I run downstairs..

"Hey!" Somi and Violet said while hugging me "Hey...come in.." I said with a sad tone "Why are you sad?" Voilet asked worriedly "So you two know that me and sehun went out to the mall to hang out right?then we go the cinema and after that we ate lunch and after we ate lunch we went to the store to buy some clothes but when I turned around to asked him which clothes will I buy he's gone, I asked the sale's lady if she saw a man with a cap and looked like my age then she said yes, she saw him walking out of the store with a girl" I said while looking at them "O-oh maybe its hanna" Somi said "Yea-wait what?why will he go out with hanna?" I asked not having a clue why "Oh no" Violet whispered to herself "Guys, is there something that I need to know?" I asked again "Uhm yes?" Violet said "What is it?" I asked again "Sehun and hanna are dating" Somi said then sigh. After she said that I frozed and my heart broke into pieces...."W-what? S-since when?" I asked while suttering hoping that ny tears will not fall down to my cheeks but I failed "since your birthday party..." Violet whispered "and he didnt told me...what a great friend..." I said while crying now.."Sorry hyerin-ah we didnt tell you because Sehun said that he's the one who will tell you..." Somi said hugging me and patting my back...

Why didnt he tell me?

Am i really a bestfriend to him?

"Sometimes its good to lie than to hurt other person"

~~~~~~~~~~
I warned you😂Okay so please vote😂❤