Chapter 17

"Hyerin, what are you doing here?"

Oh no...

"O-oh, uhm...going to the restroom?" I said as I'm thinking of a way to get sehun out of this situation "Oh, okay, and...have you seen hanna?" Oh shoot "W-what?uh no I havent seen her" He just nod and walk passed me but I quickly blocked his way "Hyerin?" "O-oh? Y-you cant go there" I said....please listen to me sehun-ah "Wae-" "Johnny oppa, I said dont worry okay?I already said, I dont love him, I love you"

Shit

Bitch let me die now

"Hanna?" Sehun please control it "S-sehun o-oppa?what a-are you d-doing h-here?" Better tell the truth hanna...or else...I'll have to.. "I tought you're going to the restroom....AND NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?!" I'm shock after I saw him yelled infront of a.....Girl?wow " You propably heard just now right?I said I dont love you!I just used you!get it?" Thats it!...

"HYERIN!" Sehun said then stopped my right hand that was about to slap hanna's cheeks again. Hanna of course holding her cheeks because of my slap. Then sehun dragged me outside He slapped me then yelled "WHY DID YOU SLAPPED HANNA?!ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND HYERIN?!" ...How could he...slap me...I brought my hand on my left cheek where he slapped me "I-im s-sorry hyerin I-i d-didnt mean to sl-" He didnt finish his sentence as I slap him hard "is that how you thank me?I JUST PAYED HER BACK AFTER SHE DID THAT TO YOU!SEHUN I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS OUT OF MIND!YOU ARE SEHUN!YOU ARE!YOU ARE BLIND BECAUSE YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE!" I yelled my anger at him.... Is My confession will be right now?......