Chapter 9

"Hyerin-shi"

"Omg..." OMO!! ITS JUNGKOOK!!! "Hyerin right?Im jungkook...the one who gave you the letter" He said while rubbing the back of his neck then I chuckled then He blushed "Youre really asking me to be your partner?are you sure?" "Uhm...Ne, well..you see..ahh...how do I start this..u-uhm..well... fr- ok I like you from the start ok?when the Bangtan transfered here, I saw you by your locker then from that day since today and forever I like you...well I Love you..so, Can you be my partner for our NightBall?" He looked at me deeply in the eyes, We made Eye contact...I didnt realize that He have a beautiful eyes...I dont see any problems so..."Of course" maybe this way I could.."OMG YES!!!" He's already hugging me which gave me a  shock, Hes...hugging me?mygod...
"Oh sorry sorry, I got carried away seriuosly Im sorry" He said while repeating sorry "Its okay, you dont have to say sorry multiple times" I chuckled because He's so cute! "Okay so..mind if I ask your number?you know?so we can text and know each other?" "Oh sure I dont actually mind telling you" I said he's good

~~~~~
"Okay thank you hyerin-ah, Lets just text each other" Jungkook said while walking away "Sure!" I yelled since he's little far away

I have to find Somi and Violet...

~~~~~
"Hyerin!over here" Violet yelled then I walk to them "Guys, I said yes to Jungkook, I'll be his partner for our nightball!and he confessed to me that He likes me" I said "Wahh you should date him hyerin really, He's kind" Somi said...I believe in her because she's Jungkook's cousin "Whut amout our nress?" Voilet said while chewing the foods that is inside of her mouth "then lets buy?duh?" I said "When?" Somi asked "Tomorrow since after tomorrow is our NightBall?" "Right hyerin" Violet said "So what color?" Me and Somi asked "Color or what?" Violet said who dont have a hint of what we're talking about "the dress!" I said...this girl is slow sometimes.."Mine is red" Somi said "Propably Blue" Violet answered "Mine is...Black?" "Nice" Violet and somi said at the same time "Lets eat"

~~~~~~~~~~Night~~~~~~~~~~

J.J.K

Hey Hyerin-ah, you there?

Me

Oh yes, Hi😊

J.J.K

Hello too, what color is your dress btw?

Me

Black?yeah black why?

J.J.K

Oh ok, so I can buy my suit?were partners right?we have to be the same colors

Me

Oh right, totally forgot sorry, the three of us girls are buying our dress tomorrow after class

J.J.K

Ohh okay, so...you better sleep now its 8:49 pm and we have school tomorrow

Me

Okay, goodnight❤

J.J.K

Goodnight!😍❤

He's sweet...

I like to try to like him too...