Chapter 18

"is that how you thank me?I JUST PAYED HER BACK AFTER SHE DID THAT TO YOU!SEHUN I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS OUT OF MIND!YOU ARE SEHUN!YOU ARE!YOU ARE BLIND BECAUSE YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE!" I yelled my anger at him.... Is My confession will be right now?......

"Notice what?!" ....."Notice what hyerin?!!" I need to give it a shot now...."Are you that numb?tss" I said then rolled my eyes while my tears falls "Yes I'm numb!so tell me now!" Woahh....expected "I love you sehun!for a long time!" I dont even care right now... "I-i know..." He whispered but loud enough to hear "M-mwo?(W-what?) You know?..." HE KNOW AND HE DIDNT EVEN TOLD ME?! "Yes" He said then looked at me "THEN WHY?!WHY DID YOU DATE HER WHEN YOU KNEW IT WILL HURT ME!ME SEHUN!" I shouted "BECAUSE I LOVE HER HYERIN!DO YOU THINK YOURE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE A HEART?!HYERIN!I HAVE A HEART TOO!I CAN LOVE SOMEONE WHO I WANT!" He shouted....I guess...He already DID forget..."I guess you already forgot huh?....careless..." I said then a tear falls from my left eye (A/N- trivia hehe: pysocologist says that If a tear falls First from your Right eye, it means that its a tear of happiness, and when a tear falls first from your left eye, its a tear of sadness)

Sehun's P.O.V

(Warning!many flashback)

"I guess you already forgot huh?....careless..." Wait...w-what?...

~~~~~~~~~

"Yah sehun!Wait for me!" She said as she run catching for me.., I stop and waited for her "palli!were gonna miss the sunset!" I grab her hand and She  lightly blushed..cute..then we both run.....

~~~~~~~~~~

"Were here" I said and "woahh!...Its so beautiful" Hyerin said "Yeah...Just like you" I said  looked at her "I like you Hyerin-ah, do you like me too?" I confessed and asked "yes Sehun" She said happily "Then lets promise to each other, When we grow up were gonna get married, Arraseo?"  "Ne, I promise sehun!" I like her so much haha.. "then save that Ring finger of yours, ok?" I said...I hope she will really save it "Yes!" Hopefully hyerin-ah...

~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, please watch hyerin for me arraseo?" I said to Chanyeol hyung "Waeyo sehun-ah?youre gonna leave?" He asked worriedly "No hyung haha, when I'm not around of course!example, when you and hyerin is in your house?just like that hyung haha Im not going to leave her" I said....

~~~~~~~~

All those memories....What have I done....

"H-hyer-rin, m-mian-nhe" I'm already crying nonstop....I'm such a pabo!How could I forgot that?!

I'm such a.....

Liar....

Mianhe...

Hyerin...

Sarang...

Hae...

It was all an...