Chapter 4

I was angry.

I was in a car with a guy I didn't know. How stupid could I be?

What if he killed me? Or raped me? Or both? Or both and threw me in a ditch after that?

"Are you some kind of killer or something?" I blurted out. Dumbass brain!

He let out a deep, cute laugh.

"Why would I murder a princess?" He asked.

I had to do a double-take on what he said.

"Did you just call me a princess?" I asked him, shock evident in my voice.

"Wait. I called you princess? I ment devil!" He said, laughing at my face.

He glanced over at me and smiled.

We pulled into his driveway.

I suddenly became curious.

"Are your parents home? What do they think about you picking up a girl?" I asked.

He shook his head and laughed.

"I moved out a month ago. The day of my birthday. This is my house." He said.

He got out and helped me with my bags.

We got inside and instead of seeing empty beer cans and unorginization, I see everything in place. It was completely clean and organized. I was surprised he kept it this clean.

He had a large leather couch and falt screen T.V. He had an oak coffee table. The living room led into a clean modern looking kitchen.

"Follow me." He said, walking down a hall. I followed, wondering where he was taking me.

We walked a few doors down and he turned to a door. I was nervous. He opened the door.

"You can sleep here. The guest room." He said.

I walked in and everything was nice and clean. It smelled fresh.

"Thank you." I said, barely audible.

"Your welcome." He said and walked out, shutting the door behind him.