Chapter 6

As we got off his bike, a familiar car pulled in. I immediately recognized it as my dad's.

I ran in Clay's house and locked myself in the guest room I was staying in. I wasn't ready to face him yet. I didn't want to.

Locked in the room, I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Violet. Let me in and I won't let your father in. Just me and you. We can talk this out. Please?" Clay asked me. His voice sounded soft. I wanted so bad to let him in.

"Okay." Was all I could manage and that was a whisper.

I got up and opened the door. He walked in and I locked the door again.

"Why won't you talk to your father?" He asked me. I sat on the floor, leaned against the wall.

"I don't want him to yell and take me back. One, I'de rather be here, and Two, I just don't feel like it." I stated, I just didn't like it.

He nodded and wrapped his muscular arms around me. "It's okay. You are welcome here as long as you need to be." He said in a soft tone. He stood straight again.

I nodded and looked at the wall in front of me. I sighed. I didn't want to see him tonight of tomorrow. He just looked down at me.

"I'll go tell him that you may call him in the morning." He said and walked out.

I stood up and walked over to the bed and sat down on it. I took off my shoes and walked to the bathroom. I changed into my pyjamas and walked back to the room.

I sat on the bed cross legged and began to surf through Instagram.

My door suddenly swung open and in cam Clay. I laughed as he tried to act graceful only to trip over my boots.

"Dude, you have to pick your boots up!" He said from his spot of the floor.

I laughed. "Last time I checked I had the plumbing of a female. I'm not a dude." I managed through a laugh.

He stood up and grabbed me by my hand jerking me off the bed. He spun me around and into his arms, my back against his chest. I laughed.

He spun me out and back in again. This time, I didn't go all the way around and my chest slammed into his chest. I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

He put his other hand under my chin and tilted my head to look at him. He lowered his head and kissed me. I kissed him back and felt his hand move from my chin to the back of my head and he pulled me, closing any spaces in between us.

Sorry! Had to do a cliff hanger! Not sure it really is a cliff hanger but oh Well! Hope you enjoy it!