Chapter 7

As the space between us closed, his lips on mine, I felt better. Not as sad. I pulled away to catch my breath. He looked deep into my eyes.

"Where did you learn to kiss like that?" He asked. I laughed and shrugged.

"Not sure, you just stole my first kiss." I said with a laugh. He didn't laugh. His face went from a smile to a flat line.

"What? I just took your first kiss?" He asked. He sounded hurt.

I slowly nodded and he let go of my waist. I suddenly missed his arm. He looked shocked and hurt.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. I looked down at the floor.

"I want to know, was it worth it to lose your first kiss to me?" He asked. He still looked hurt but not as shocked.

I nodded and hugged him again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

He smiled at me.

"Would you go out with me? Tomorrow at 9?" He asked. He stuttered slightly making me laugh at his nervousness.

"One, you doknt have to be nervous around me! Two, yes! I'd love to!" I said and laughed again.

He smiled. "I'll see you then!" He said with a wink and walked out of my room. I didn't know at that moment, we would never get that 9 o'clock date.

DUN DUN DUN

I know! I'm horrible LOL! By guys!