26

Aahana p.o.v:

"Finally..." She said crushing my ribs in the name of a hug.I smiled at her.

"Stop mom. You are hurting her." Said a young boy. I know him I talked to him on phone. Pooja auntie released me.

Then came the cute boy Cherry. He gave me hug too. I pulled his cheeks with a wide grin on my face.

"Stop it.Aahi" he said. He started calling me with the nickname from the first time we talked with each other.Which his mother didn't accept.

"Cherry. how many times I have to say to you. She is your bhabi call her so." Scolded auntie.

"It's OK auntie. Whatever he calls me I'm fine with that." I said pulling him to side hug.

"Then can I call you darling." Asked cherry. Auntie and I looked at each other and burst into a laugh.

"Will you guys let me meet my daughter-in-law?" Asked Rajeev uncle.

After we all went to Raghunath uncles house.

*************

"you don't know how relieved I was seeing him healthy directly.Though you said the operation was a success I couldn't help but be worried." Revathi aunty said to  Pooja aunty. 

Rajeev uncle's family went to US. For treatment of Rajeev uncle. Who is having a heart problem.and everything went successfully.

me, Revathi aunty, pooja aunty, Kiran, sat in the living room along with mukthi who came a few minutes ago with her husband Krish. while all the men including Raghu and Rajeev uncle, Krish, Abhay and his Assistant Hammad discussing something in the study.

"yes.everything went smooth but I was worried when Abhay's marriage happened. he was very upset that he missed it. I thought his repaired heart couldn't handle that." Pooja aunty said.

"good to know that you are worried about me." joked Rajeev uncle who came from nowhere. 

"you here? don't say me that you left business discussions.I might get a heart attack  ." pooja aunty said sarcastically. everyone laughed.

"yes, I did. I want to spend time with this cutie here. I want to cover the time I was not here when bahu came to the house." I smiled at him. from the corner I saw mukthi glaring at me. this is not the first time from the day of marriage.

uncle sat next to me. and asked so many questions about my studies and all. we all talked for some time. and then came Raghu uncle, Hammad(abhays assist) and Abhay. 

"hey. came here and sit. " Rajeev uncle said to Abhay showing the place next to me when he was about sitting next to Hammad. 

why? why uncle?

he got up came to sit next to me. my heartbeat was so fast that I was afraid that uncle sitting next me can hear it.

he moved a little to adjust himself then his hand rubbed against my hip. inhaling deeply I sat straight. he is moving continuously like he is uncomfortable too.making more contact.I cant breath I have to get out of here.

"i will bring something to drink," said Revathi aunty.

bless you.

"i will come to help you." I stood up quickly not wanting to miss the cahnce to escape.

"no no. you sit I will just give instruction to the maid and come," she replied.

I didn't have a choice but sit back slowly.

"so..how is everything Aahana? is that big guy causing any trouble?" Asked Rajeev uncle giving a teasing look to Abhay. 

I slowly turned to see his face. the same irritated expression married his face.

"no." thats all I was able to say.

"oh. so you already tamed him." teased Pooja aunty.Everyone laughed.

what? only if you know.how to respond to that. just give a smile. but I'm not in a position to smile.  his elbow touched the side of me. the tingling sensation made my spine straight.

then his elbow touched me, again and again, .i looked at him. there is a little smirk playing on his lips. I don't know whether he is doing it intentionally or not but this continued for few minutes.

I cant handle it. when I was about to get up Cherry came down and called me saying he wants to show me something.

bless you!

********

 After lunch Hammad to say that Abhay left already when I want to go home he will drop me. though Hammad is his Assistant every one treating him has a family member. even Abhay was so close to him.

he and Cherry started playing the video game. where me and Kiran planning for going to a movie. where mukthi was with her uncle. I strongly believe that mukthi is the apple of eye for the men in this family. may be that the reason she behaves like a spoiled brat.

it was from the afternoon one by one friend and family started to come visit Rajeev uncle. Asking about his operation and all.

Pooja and Revathi aunty was talking to the guest. Kiran and I looked for a chance to escape.

by the time we got that chance and running for the stairs. a familiar figure stepped inside.

with the height of approximately five foot eight inch, wearing a  peach color simple salwar suit she is looking strikingly beautiful. I know. her name is something like fiz...

 "fiza.." mukthi shouted happily before running towards her. while they are talking another figure came and stood behind Fiza. Abhay.

they are smiling at something Abhay said. even he is smiling saying something Fiza.

looking at both them was like looking at hero and heroine or king and queen. the tall muscular body and striking look of Abhay . the combination of sharp and soft in the Fiza's look made them look like a royal couple.

"This is what your true love is?" Suddenly fiza words on the reception rang in my head.

I looked at them once again. Fiza hit him on his hand for which Abhay laughed and said something.

different emotions like guilt,sadness and many  are  flowing inside me. All other feelings are appropriate but one. I don't know why I'm feeling....jealous.

**********
Hey lovelies....

Finally after long time...

Sry for late..as my xmz are going.. I couldn't take time to update. I still have one but I got free time so...here it is..a long one.

Tq so much for waiting...
Coming to update...

What do feel about it?

Please comment below.

Don't forget to like , share and comment.

T.C

       -V.C