37

Writer's p.o.v:

Families who stood supportive till now are going to break. They didn't thought one of them would turn like that.

Ravi was taken into custody by policr. Ravi's father and sister stood there ashamed. While his mother started begging Aahana's family to stop it. When no one made a attempt to save his child. She started cursing and left the hospital immediately. Dhana followed her crying mother out.

Ravi's father looked at his sister and brother-in-law.
" I have no idea why he behaved like this. Maybe my upbringing is wrong. Forgive me." He said joining his hands. He left too.

Abhay who is silent till now tried to go into the room but stopped by Ayush.

"He is bad you can be worst. Don't think I will forget what you did to her . Thanks for showing how useless brother I am but now I will not let anyone who is not worth near her. Leave and never come again." Ayush eyes said how serious he was.

"Ayush calm down. He is just.." Revathi who came to visit tried to reason but stopped when Anadh moved forward and joined his hands.

" I don't have right to wrong you. Because I'm equally or even more responsible for what happened. I don't have strength to fight you please leave."

Revathi started moving out. Where Raghunath tried to pull the Abhay who is staring at room with so much emotions in his eyes .

" I want to see her once." He said. His voice heavy with emotions.

**********

Handing a cup of tea to his father. Ayush sat beside his father in the hospital chairs.

Everyone who is present outside the Aahana's room is silent. The turn of events left speechless.

Anadh placed his hand on his son's shoulders and pulled him near.

" You are not a useless brother. If anyone who is useless here is me .." Ayush tried to interrupt but Anand signalled to not." I just want to say. Thank you. And I won't interfere whatever decision you take for her good. I believe you completely with her ."

"She woke up. Call the doctor." Said Aahana's cousin hurriedly coming out of the room.

"No one says anything to her." Ayush said loud and clear.

***********
----One week later---

Aahana p.o.v:

" I have chocolates for you ." My cousin Sri said loudly while coming in with a nurse.

" Oh no. " I mumbled. Looking at the medicines in the tray .

"Oh yes. Punishment for jumping like a Spiderman and dangling to the rods." He said nonchalantly.

I looked down with shame. I know he is waiting for me to discharge and get home to give lecture for what I did. Not only him but also everyone especially my brother.

Whenever I think about that I keep on thinking why I did that. When I saw how relieved my parents are when doctor said everything is fine made me think, what would have happened to them if I died.

Its been one week since I woke up and I'm pretty much good now... physically.

But mentally I don't know. I still shiver whenever I think about that.
When I am not thinking about that then I'm thinking about why the Abhay or his family came to the hospital. Everyone in my family tried to change the topic when I ask about them.

I know they are really Caring. I know they do care for me. Deep down in my heart I know even he cares for me.

It may sound silly after jumping off the building on seeing him, but when I recall everything it's his anger and misunderstandings that made him like a monster.

As a person he is good one. His attitude towards my mother, how he cares about his family, how he respects his dead parents, how he brought me back home after throwing me out though he is mad at me.

When I recall how he saved me that day. I can recall how worried he was.

The way he said sorry repeatedly,the way he touched me in the hospital everything said to me one thing that he is not a monster like everyone say he is.

Its just the coward in me who only saw the anger and covered back like a cat.

Before I woke up. I heard him say sorry again. I felt something soft placed on my hand that sent little spark to my numb body.

It took me sometime to open my eyes.
When I finally opened my eyes he is not there.its been a week still...

He is not here.

********************
Hey lovelies.....

Another chapter...

Plz vote n comment...

T.C

            -V.C