(Chapter 16)

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChocolateCvrd

Follow Me on Instagram: @Chocolate.Covered

Follow Me on Polyvore: @chocolatecvrd
______________________
Do What You Want (With My Body)
Chapter 16
~•~•~•~•~•~
Recap: Once out order is called, Selena walks up to the cashier and she takes the tray of out food and I help her by taking the tray in my hands. I guide us towards the far back of the restaurant where everyone hardly sits.

"Are you don't being rude?" She says as she sits down and begins to open her burger.

"I wasn't being rude?" I chuckle as I eat a piece of my fry.

"I asked you something and you answered me in a rude way, all I wanted to know was why you had a bunch of people surrounding you..." She shrugs and sips into her ice tea.

"I'm sorry baby.." I peck her on her cheek. And she smiles leaning on my shoulder.

•••

~Selena's P.o.V~

"I'm like having lunch with you.." He smiles.

"How so?" I take a fry in my mouth.

"Katy would rather die than eat at a fast food restaurant.." He chuckle.

"Food is life.." I sip on my iced tea.

"Is it really?" Her chuckles.

"Yeah.." She giggles. "I mean if she wants to be skinny and ugly and gross. Then that's on her..but to me food is life.." I bite my hamburger.

"I can see.." He eyes widen.

"Are you calling me fat?" I scoff.

"What? No..why would I even-..." He immediately responds.

"I'm kidding.." I giggle.

"Here try something with me..." He says putting a fry between his lips.

"What?" I take a sip of my drink.

"Put your lips on the fry.." He mumbles.

"What? No..We are in public.." I look around.

"Just do it.." He mumbles.

"Ok..ok.." I say and I put the fry in between my lips.

"Now eat it.." He says.

Do what he says and we both bite down the fry, until there's no fry bits left. Our lips connect and his move against mine, and I do the same.

"Zayn stop, were in public.." I pull away.

"So.." He chuckles.

I pull away. "This is wrong.." I giggle.

'Is it wrong that I like you??" He says and my eyes widen.

"Well, you can like me somewhere else just not here where anyone can spot us.." I look around biting into a fry.

He chuckles. "So, where you really jealous of Sara??" He brings that up again.

"Oh look at the time we better be getting back!" I change the subject.

"We have like forty-five minutes of lunch.." He says.

"Damn." I mumble.

"So where you?" He asks me again.

"Do I really have to answer that?" I whine.

"Yes actually you do.." He smiles.

"Look, ok I was. But that was because she couldn't stop watching you every move..every single thing you did she had her eyes glued on you.." I admit.