Part 6

It has been a month since the revelation of Harry being a werewolf. Remus and Sirius specially were worried sick about Harry. He was yet to come home. After Remus acknowledged his feelings for Harry, Tonks left Grimmauld Palace though not with any hard feelings. Tonks and Remus were still in good terms with each other. The passing full moon night they have searched for Harry in both the forests that were nearby but couldn't find him. Harry has never been away from home for this long and they were now getting impatient.

"When will he return?" Remus asked again for  probably the thousandth time in the month.

"I don't know Moony." Sirius replied again for the thousandth time.

"He should have come home by now. He never remains out for this long. Where is he?" Remus whined.

"Merlin knows." Sirius sighed. The three Slytherins were sitting at the corner and playing wizarding chess half heartedly. When Hermione and the Weasleys came to know about Harry, they have cursed Greyback in every language they knew. They were also getting worried about Harry. They ask everyday about him.

Suddenly there was a large crash outside the house. Everyone leaped on their feets with wands in their hands. Everyone waited for sometime but there was no further sound or movement.

"What was that?" Draco asked nervously. The other two Slytherins shrugged their shoulders. Sirius and Remus slowly headed towards the door. They further waited for sometime there and when nothing happened they slowly opened the door. The Slytherins also joined them. When they went outside they saw that a bloodied body was lying on the ground unmovingly. They all looked at each other shocked and frightened. Wands out they slowly inched towards the body. They saw that, whoever it was, his wand was lying a few feet away from him. Quickly Theo retrieved the wand from the ground. Now getting some confidence, they all surrounded the body with wands out. Sirius crouched down infront of the body and turned him to get an identity. As soon as he turned everyone around them gasped.

"Harry!" Everyone around them shouted. They all crouched down to get a better look. Harry was covered with blood all over. His clothes were all torn and frayed. He as cuts and bruises all over his body. Various cuts and scrapes were still oozing blood.

"What happened to him?" Remus asked panicked.

"I don't know. We have to see." Sirius replied in a nervous tone. He pressed his ear on Harry's chest to examine his heart beat.

"He has a very faint heart beat. We have to take him inside the house now. Draco, call Severus now. Quick." Sirius ordered and hauled the limp body in his arms and quickly went inside the house. Draco practically ran towards the fire place.

"Severus! Where are you?" Draco yelled from the fire place and looked around frantically. There was no reply. But as he was preparing to shout again, Severus came in front of the fire place.

"Why are you shouting?" Severus asked irritated.

"Severus please come quickly. Harry- he is in a pretty bad state. Please come." Draco said panicking.

"Okay, give me a minute." Severus said and disappeared. Draco left the fireplace and ran towards where Harry was lying. They could all see the deep gashes that were leaking blood under the light. Remus and Sirius were both crying. The Slytherins were also tearing up.

"Merlin, what happened to him?" They all heard Severus' voice from behind. When Severus came infront of Harry, he stopped short taking in the damage fully.

"He has been tortured for quite sometime." Severus said quietly and crouched down. He started waving his wand above him and muttering different incantations. Everyone else just looked helplessly at the battered body.