Part 7

Harry kept staring at Remus for a very long moment. Remus could see the golden glow of Harry's eyes even in the bright sunlight. Remus couldn't break the stare due to the amount of dominance those eyes held. After some more time Harry broke the eye contact and turned his head to the other side. Remus could see the pain in Harry's eyes. It broke his heart because he knew that how much his ignorance has hurt Harry. Sirius on the other hand was almost in tears seeing Harry in so much pain. They slowly walked to Harry.

"Harry." Remus called out in a hoarse voice. Harry turned his head and looked at Remus. He suddenly got up and licked the side of his lips briefly and gave a low whining sound. He then went to Sirius and started licking all over his face. Sirius started laughing.

"Harry stop!" Sirius said between laughing. Harry yipped happily and then went inside the house. Remus stared at the place from where Harry disappeared for a long time longingly.

"It's all my fault. How can be so stupid? I have been literally avoiding him for so many days when only he wanted was to be by his side." Remus said to himself. Sirius looked at his friend with a serious expression.

"Go to Harry and prove how much you love him. He is very insecure about loving and trusting people. His confidence have been seriously hurted. You need to support him." Sirius said looking at Remus' eyes. Remus slowly nodded and hugged Sirius tightly.

"Without you, I would have never be here now." Remus said.

"Okay, now go to Harry, you sappy wolf." Sirius said fondly. Remus smiled softly and both started making way to the house.

When they went into the house they saw that Harry was now in his human form and Severus was administering verious potions into him. Sirius and Remus waited at a corner for him to finish. After some time Severus waved his wand over Harry.

"Okay, the curse has been lifted. So my work is complete." Severus sighed in relief. Harry smiled at him.

"Thank you Professor." Harry replied quietly.

"Now I'm going home, but if anything happens call me." Severus said and vanished from through floo.

"Why are you two standing there?" Harry asked not looking up. Sirius and Remus looked at each other and approached Harry.

"I'm sorry Harry. I really didn't know what I was doing. I was afraid to accept the fact that you are a werewolf. Please forgive me." Remus said earnestly.

"It's okay. I'm not angry with you. But you could have talked to me instead of ignoring me. That would have been better." Harry said looking at Remus.

"I know, I have made a mistake. Please forgive me. I'm really sorry." Remus said tearing up. Harry stood up and hugged Remus tightly.

"Never ignore me again. It was the worst month of my life." Harry mumbled. Remus was now sobbing.

"I'm sorry Harry. I love you." Remus said between crying.

"Me too." Harry replied and kissed Remus on his neck. They remained like that for sometime.

"Atlast Remus got the love of his life. I thought he will die alone like me." Sirius said after sometime. Harry chuckled loudly and Remus blushed.

"Shut up, you dog." Remus glared at Sirius. This made them laugh more. Suddenly the three Slytherins came down full dressed up.

"Where are you three going?" Sirius asked bewildered. Three of them blushed madly.

"So at last you three decided to ask them out?" Harry said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Three of them mumbled. Sirius and Remus looked at each other amused.