Chapter 6

"What's with the hat?" Garmadon asked Yugo

Yugo, who sat in a cage, glared at Garmadon "You're asking me?" He asked sarcasticly

"Hey! This helmet happens to be a symbol showing people that I am an evil warlord."

"Could've fooled me."

"Just let me see the hat."

"No!" Yugo said pulling his hat against his head. Garmadon reached into the cage and grabbed the fluff at the end of Yugo's hat "Stop it!" He shouted as he kicked Garmadon's hand. "You can't have my hat."

Garmadon looked at his hand, a bruise was forming where Yugo had kicked him. "You've got nerve kid. You're lucky, I don't want your hat. I want to use you against the Ninja. My son is one of them. I want him to join me. He won't join me." Garmadon said "La-Lloyd he's the blond ninja in the green gui."

"Lloyd? He's the one who helped me."

"Really? La-Lloyd is helping random kids? Never would've guessed." Garmadon rolled his eyes and turned away

"No, I mean he helped me. I was falling from thousands of feet in the air and he helped me." Yugo said as he tried to squeeze through the bars of the cage.

"You were falling out of the sky? Why?"

"My portals went haywire and sent me and another Eliatrope here."

"There's another one of you?"

"He's not like me. He's an adult, and a traitor. He caused the massacre of my people." Yugo said as he finally made it through the bars

"Your people, as in your like a king or something? Garmadon asked turning back to the cage "Hey! Get back in there!"

"Nope!" Yugo shouted as he ran off down a corridor

"Get. That. KID!" Garmadon shouted into a microphone, that was connected to speakers that were scattered around the fortress.

"If I don't get caught, I'll babysit Grougal and Chibi for two weeks when I get home!" Yugo whispered as he jumped into a portal. Soon enough Yugo was cornered, and Garmadon was standing with the generals, glaring at Yugo.

"Tie his hands behind his back. He can't use his portals if his hands are tied." Garmadon ordered

"At least I don't have to babysit Grougal." Yugo mumbled as he summoned his sword and shield. "I'm not afraid to defend myself." He said as he got in a defensive stance.

"Trust me. You won't have time to defend yourself." Garmadon laughed "Knock him out."