Chapter 5

In the afternoon I found out that I am officially enrolled at ‘ Tensei Academy’. If I didn’t pass, I would have seriously reconsider my life. But I did, I don't care if it was a cheat, I still passed.

Glowing with pride I walked through the empty halls of the house. When I reached my brother’s door, I knocked. The minute I saw him, I jumped him. Unprepared we both fell. I just layed on top of him, I gave him a look telling him to praise me. But instead he pushed me off. Feeling dejected, I was about to stomp off. However a hand patted my head.

“Thank you Mason-nii” I turned around and rubbed my head against him. I really wanted an older brother in the past. I use to think younger siblings would steal all my parents attention. Turn out I was wrong, but nevertheless deep down I wanted someone to rely on.

After getting to know my brother, you can tell he’s the silent type. His full name is Mason Ritake. He is named after our mom’s brother. Unfortunately, we never got to met him. He died from cancer years before both of us were born. My brother is a person who is cold on the outside but warm on the inside. I hope he doesn't get bullied, our parents raised us to be bilingual too, so no worries about a language barrier. Well even if he gets bullied it won't be long for the bully to figure out that even if he has a lean body he packs quite a bit of muscle underneath the clothes.

After a while of silence, I left the room. Next stop, my parents room. Once I got there, the door was already opened. I notice that the shower was running. Maybe my mom's in there. I sat down on the couch of the room and waited. Soon the door opened once more and my father came in.

“What are you doing there princess?”

“I'm waiting for mom” smiling all cutesy

“Oh, did you need something”

“Not really, I just wanted to talk”

“Talk? Can’t you do that with daddy too?”

“Ah- of course”

“So what did you want to discuss”

“I passed my entrance exam”

The moment I said that my father immediately hugged me. He told me congratulations and brought me to the bed. Laying down he asked me if I was interested in anything like clubs and what gift I wanted for passing. He started listing brand name clothes, and bag. He even listed tickets to the theaters and amusement parks. Seriously this man really does know how to spoil his daughter, no wonder she turned out so rotten.

A few minutes went by as he was talking about gifts for me, when my mother come out of the bathroom. She took notice to me and came over. She kissed my cheeks and sat down to listen to me and my father's conversation. After she caught on to what we were talking about; she also joined in, suggesting that I could get watches or even a pet.

After a few moments of being entertained by the couple, I stopped them telling them I didn't want anything. Once I saw the shocked looks on their face, I laughed. They seemed to forgot that I lost my memories and wanted the same things I wanted before. Instead I asked of complements and they sure did. I sat there for 30 minutes hearing about how pretty I am, how smart I am, and how great I am. In my past life, when I asked or fished for complements my friends always commented about how narcissistic I am. To be completely real, I didn't think the parents would actually feed into my bliss.

The moment I left I was very satisfied. It was about 5 o’clock in the evening, I decide to kill some time by strolling in the garden.

On one side of the garden, there sat a metallic  bench surrounded by beautiful purple lilac trees, you could tell my dad built this for my mother. In the middle of this centerpiece was a majestic fountain engraved with symbols. When I took a closer look, the symbols looked quite different. There was one of plane, next was a mountain, then some lilacs, after was mail, and a tower. I think these engraving tells my parents love story. Oh my god, this is too cute. I really hope in the future I meet someone who would do this for me too.

Now that I think about it I never really had a lover. Well, could you blame me I was only 17. This life, this life for sure, I'm going to meet someone who I can love and someone who loves me just like this.