Chapter 6

That night I went to bed I really thought about what I'm planning for the future. Like if I still wanna persuade dancing, or if I should try something new like a sport. Maybe I can do both, I also wanna go explore around the world. Go eat different entries. I know I'm able to now, hopefully my family accept my wishes. For now, I'll probably pursue some hobbies and make new friends. If I'm going to do these, I hate doing it alone.

School starts in a few more days, so might as well explore all the clubs and sports they have.

So fast forward a couple of days and I'm standing with my mother and father at the entrance of my new school. Some of the kids rushed to their friends, and like me, some stayed beside their parents. Many people came up to my father. They talked about our move and welcomed us in. Some invited our whole family to gatherings and parties. ~My face light up when I heard of parties. Personally, I love parties, getting to meet the most interesting people. Well at least in the past, and in another country. ~I will find out soon~. Some parents plan to host a party for their kid enrollment, I can't wait. Maybe I can get some friends this way.

The tower bell started to ring, that indicated the ceremony was about to start. The kids gushed in and lined up. There is a total of 6 classes, the students wore colored to symbolize their grades. I wore blue, a first year.  The colors then go to green, yellow, orange, red, and then black. Each grade has a student representative that talks to us about how to improve. After the headmaster’s speech, our student rep, stepped up. Seemly it's the guy I saw at the entrance test. His name was Ryou Yanai… I've heard this name before. Wait this sounds really familiar, as I began to piece it all together. The school name, his name, my name.. It seems like I got reincarnated into a game my friend use to tell me about. I'm not sure what it's called, maybe dare something. If I'm correct I'm the cannon-fodder.

As I try to remember the entire ceremony ended and I was pulled by my parents to show me to my classroom. I was place in an 1-A. The classes are all randomly assigned and everyone learns the same thing. There would be small tests throughout the school year and a final at the end of the school year to see if students pass on to the next year or get held back. So far throughout the school’s history no one has gotten held back yet. After my we got introduced to the teachers they told us that tomorrow would be the official start of the school year and that it'll be a day to tour around the elementary area of the school.

When I got home I rushed to my room as I try to recollect my thoughts. My friend use to tell me that this game has three capture targets.

The first being Ryou Yanai, he has blond hair, and blue eyes. I think he was the independent and overbearing type. His best friend, Takehiko...something, was the second capture target. I believe that he is a playboy type. He is the social one where his best friend was the conservative one. The last captured target seems to be Kazue…, he's the innocently cute devil. No matter how much I think I don't really remember their last names. The first one I just learn today but once I hear it I'll know. I don't exactly remember how they look like either… I was never good with faces. Or at least the faces I didn't care about. I remember her showing what they looked like once, I'll worry about that later. The heroine on the other hand has no name… the only this I know about her is that she will show up in high school as a scholarship student. Her first appearance would be when she saves a cat from getting hit by Ryou’s car, or being late and bursting into the entrance ceremony, or being a klutz and falls in front of Kazue. These are the events that happens to get all three interested in her.

My friend use to go on about how cute and charming they are, to be honest she told me about countless of otome games. The only reason why this stuck out so much is the fact that she played they one non-stop. She was obsessed with getting all the routes, something about a hidden character, I died before she told me be apparently it was supposed to be a girl. What a weird game. She would often call me at night just to tell me to play it with her but I was never interested, I would start read all the characters and attempt to but I never got passed chapter 2, the heroines were always to naive and annoying for me.

Personally I don't think you should be full-on dependent of a man to save you. Back to the main concept, the game starts in high school that's like 9-10 years away. I am a cannon-fodder, a girl that got all the blame for bullying the heroine. The villainous set me up to fail, I was after all one of those wannabe cool kids at that school, easy to multiplate. So what am I going to do now? Nothing. Why should I care about school drama anyways. My personality is all different so I probability decrease the likelihood that I'll fall victim. I never really liked drama.

The last time I got caught up into one two of my friends got into a physical fight. They demand me to help either on of them but I didn't and just walked the other way. In the end they made up and I got them cake to celebrate. After I even told them I won't get caught up in internal affairs, I promised to help if I'm not going up against one of my friends.