Chapter 7

The next morning school start, I am really happy, in Japan school starts at 8:30 am. Not 7:50 am but 8:30! I get at least 30 minutes of extra sleep! I am legitly so excited. The school times turn to 8:45 am I'm middle school. My brother gets to sleep in later than me. I'm feeling just a little bitter. However, instead of sleeping in, he came down and ate breakfast with me. My parents already left, seeing how I have adjusted to the family, they stopped waiting back to eat breakfast. The only meal we eat together now is dinner.

However, I see them a lot still. Sometimes the visit my room and ask me about my day, or we all go pester my brother. For a Japanese family, my dad sure taught raised us in an American manner.

My tutor comes every week to teach me manners, she said she was going to leave the teaching to the teachers. If I needed any help just to ask her. I doubt I really need any, I placed 9th out of my grade. I passed math, and english with flying colors but I completely winged it on Japanese and history. My tutor did teach me some of these so I managed to remember some but not all. I manage to barely pass 10th place only by 5 points.

When I told him I'll viste sometimes he just patted my head and told me to be good. I love when I can hear his voice. It's really calming. My excellent to entering school slowly calmed down. I am fully aware that I am old enough to be used to it but I can't help it every year when I enter a new grade, I always get excited. I was always told I have to much energy. I took up a sport for that before and it ended up well. I wonder what I can try this time, maybe archery?

As the car pulled up, me and my brother decided to go to school. He wanted to get their early. But I can tell he wanted to go with me, at least for the first day. He’s the best. Over this short amount of time he and me got pretty close. After I supposedly lost my memory, he eased up. I only wish I could hear his voice. But not hearing his voice also makes it even more special when he talks. I hope he finds someone who can love him as much he deserves. One day I'll hook him up with a young, confident women or a sweet and innocent lady

Once I entered school, a group of young misses surrounded me asking me random questions. These people really know how to let ahead in life. They have it rough huh-. I can 100% guarantee that their parents set them up, they seemed way to forced. These girls even ignored me when those bullies approach me before. Lucky those girls didn't make it in. The school is very strict, out of the hundreds of applicants they only accepted 270 students each year. For now I'll just stay low key at school, maybe befriend someone who doesn't look at me with interest.

“Gokigen’yoh, Ritake-sama”

Ah- what did she just say?

“I am Saki-”

She was about to say but soon another girl entered the room, then she ran off. Well they all did. Now I'm left alone. The girl that just entered seems to be the game’s villainous, she had blond-transparent like hair, and a pair of ruby eyes. Her hair had rolled up curls and a bow attach to top of her hair. If she wasn't the villain I don't know who is. If I am correct this story has one villain, her name was Araya-. From what I hear around me she has royal blood from past descendents. Her family owns a multimillion dollar company on shipping. Most girls starts to crowd around her, from what I can tell she very cocky. She started by bragging about what she did over break, what she got for herself enrollment and other useless items. I bet if the school were to allow jewelry she would wear flashy gold and diamonds just to show off.

In the middle of her conversation a boy walked in and immediately everyone surrounded him. He has  hazel hair and black eyes. He is very shown features. He had his hair flipped to the side and greeted everyone when he walked in. You can tell that he's the center of the party. I would love to talk to him by maybe not… The pretty lady seemed to know him, she went up and began to cling on him; all the girls start surrounding him and introducing themselves only to get glared at my the suspected-villainous. He seemed a bit annoyed but greet them anyway. The other boys start to get near him too.

The only ones that remained in their seats were me and two other people. They seem to know each other, they were talking about something. I started to approach them and introduced myself. I took notice and greeted like most people were.

“Gokigen’yoh, my name is Ritake Lilac, can we be friends?”

At first they seemed shocked and then looked at each other to get approval from one another.

One of the girl smiled and nodded. The other began to introduce herself.

“Gokigen’yoh, my name is Ome Maeno, this one here is Masuda Aemi.

We talked about one another to get to know each other before about 5 minutes until the bell rang. When the teacher came in, she told us to leave our stuff before we went on our tour. Turns out the school has an auditorium, garden/forest, a resting area, and a special VIP area. Only the rich and powerful can be allowed in. You can enter if you have a pin, these pin gets passed out at the end of the day, the students who get them gets special privilege. The VIP area is referred to as the secret garden. The name was inspired because on the riches and most beautiful get to enter. How cliché~. The ‘Secret Garden’ was supposed to be decorated today by all 6 student reps. Moving on,the cafeteria was huge, it had restaurants, placed everywhere. This is only the elementary, the high school and middle school were probably a lot more complex and fancy. Everyone looked amused and prayed to get accepted into the VIP area. To be honest, me too!